Guy I am in need of one IH crawler Guide Light mounting Bracket.

If anyone has one please let me know. Thank you  

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get a mounting bracket from general Gear.

Found that a Cycle Ray guide lens from an old knucklehead Harley fits these old style crawler guide lights perfect same size.

Has a different pattern on the lens but with brush guards on you can't see it anyway.

Looks great, would have thought knuck parts would have been more pricey than TD

old iron  I maybe having a set of tracks for sale pin and bushings like new. i'm up state now but lived in wading river till the 80's

Tuscarora trader

Have been collecting parts from varies place's, I have a question not sure of what I am finding?

Some brush guards the screen is straight across and up and down. Other I have are diagonal.

no matter how you turn them the grid stays the same. Did International or Caterpillar make them different?

Witch is correct for witch? Never noticed it before. 

The old IH and Cat lights are very similar if not the same. Farmers use want they can find cheap so who knows what is original 70 years latter. 

IIRC I did a bit of grinding inside the mounting ring and could fit a Lucas semi-sealed beam unit - the automotive style with replaceable bulbs.  I had to make some spring wire clips to hold it.

Was a long time ago and the light and dozer went down the road so I can't go and check.