IH pickup parts

I need a couple parts for a  1960 IH B110 pickup .  looking for sources...  heater motor and a  stoplight switch.

Also trying to register with the  OLDIHC forum.  It keep saying, my email address is not accepted(I tried three).

anyone  know how to solve that,  cannot find a way to reach admin.   Thanks

OldIHC is pretty much dead as the owner has pretty much retired from the website business, perhaps it would be better if he just killed the site rather than leaving it set there.

20 hours ago, Howard_P said:

OldIHC is pretty much dead as the owner has pretty much retired from the website business, perhaps it would be better if he just killed the site rather than leaving it set there.

Really Howard ...? I post there all the time and I get timely, and very knowledgeable responses (often better than this site and for truck mechanical help, more than compliments this site).  Actually had the admin send me a message the other day too ... kind of surprised me.  Kill the site???  There is a lot, and I mean a lot of very good information there - info you won't find anywhere else  on the internet - that is if you are into IH trucks, their maintenance and restoration.  Not much into Ag equipment, just IH trucks.  The owner never was into "the web site business".    He only did it out of his love for IH history, these old pieces of metal and his desire to help other people maintain them.  He never has made any money on that web site.  He's only financed it out of his own retirement income pocket.   

On 1/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, cecilk said:

I need a couple parts for a  1960 IH B110 pickup .  looking for sources... 

There must be 20 sources on that site for the parts you're looking for.  I know because I've posted over a dozen there myself.

3 hours ago, odSteve said:

Really Howard ...? I post there all the time and I get timely, and very knowledgeable responses (often better than this site and for truck mechanical help, more than compliments this site).  Actually had the admin send me a message the other day too ... kind of surprised me.  Kill the site???  There is a lot, and I mean a lot of very good information there - info you won't find anywhere else  on the internet - that is if you are into IH trucks, their maintenance and restoration.  Not much into Ag equipment, just IH trucks.  The owner never was into "the web site business".    He only did it out of his love for IH history, these old pieces of metal and his desire to help other people maintain them.  He never has made any money on that web site.  He's only financed it out of his own retirement income pocket.   

There must be 20 sources on that site for the parts you're looking for.  I know because I've posted over a dozen there myself.

Hi odSteve, Would you be able to check with the owner and see why our email keeps coming up as not usable? I have tried everything I could to try and get a hold of the moderator but unless you are a member you cant get through anywhere. Would appreciate any help. Thanks Brian

5 minutes ago, Farmer B said:

Hi odSteve, Would you be able to check with the owner and see why our email keeps coming up as not usable? I have tried everything I could to try and get a hold of the moderator but unless you are a member you cant get through anywhere. Would appreciate any help. Thanks Brian

I will send him a message and go from there.  Perhaps if you send me one of the email addresses you tried to use and he might get you registered himself.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Farmer B said:

Message sent. 

Thank you!! Brian

I sent the admin a message, we'll see what happens.  You let me know too.

Thanks.

I look at oldihc daily also.  Try going to the link below.  The go to forum in middle of the page doesn't seem to go anywhere but near the bottom of the column on the right is another spot.  Give it a try.  Once there, bookmark it so you don't have to go through all of this again.  good luck.  Dennis

https://oldihc.wordpress.com/

also you have to agree to their terms first

Edited by farmalldr
added info

Hi Dennis, 

Thanks for the reply, I went there and it asks for user name and everyone I put in says I cant use ☹️

Hopefully Administrator comes through.  Brian

44 minutes ago, Farmer B said:

Hi Dennis, 

Thanks for the reply, I went there and it asks for user name and everyone I put in says I cant use ☹️

Hopefully Administrator comes through.  Brian

I posted over there that a couple of guys here were trying to get registered.  Hopefully someone there can help.  There is a lot of info there but activity has been a little slow recently.  I am mostly a looker and not a big poster.  good luck

Dennis