Stop

exSW

This song was written in the 60’s and is true today, if you have to ask what is in front of us than in my opinion you are either living under a rock off the grid with no news being streamed into your living quarters, I for one remember that turbulent 60’s and personally think worse times are coming, maybe quicker than we think!Will stop there as not to enter “poofsville”?

3 locals, I`m sure more went, that I know attended the DC rally.

One man said it was a well attended well behaved group that listened to the POTUS speak. 

As they walked towards the capitol, another smaller group blended in with the larger group.

After standing outside the capitol for a while awaiting news about what was happening inside, a man wearing a black mask (as many were masked) beside my friend made a phone call and stated, "We`re ready to go in"

Then all he!! broke loose. 

Another friend who went said it was a great trip/speech and all was well till the group of what she called a hundred or more bled out of the main group and began to climb walls/break barriers and enter the capitol.

All of the people from my local group retreated or stood where they were. 

It was a well laid plan.

I told them the only thing the larger group could have done was try to stop the smaller group but who knows who may have been armed. 

They said the police were COMPLETELY overwhelmed. 

16 minutes ago, MTO said:

And when they returned home, 20 of their cars had slashed tires. 

Who slashed the tires. Where there cars parked around dc or do they live around dc when that happened or what. 
  Sorry I’m just a nosey idiot and would like some more info. 

15 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

Who slashed the tires. Where there cars parked around dc or do they live around dc when that happened or what. 
  Sorry I’m just a nosey idiot and would like some more info. 

No, parked in mall in PA where buses met them.

Archived