Just read an article, Rep. AOC says that your governor is racist. He won't allow illegal 's to get the covid vac. Hard to believe?

30 minutes ago, mrfred54 said:

Just read an article, Rep. AOC says that your governor is racist. He won't allow illegal 's to get the covid vac. Hard to believe?

We let outs get drivers licenses  

14 hours ago, mrfred54 said:

Well first off,  you mentioned AOC.

I stopped reading any further . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, mmi said:

they get free $$$ everything

and  are just waiting to storm the wall 1-22

https://nypost.com/2020/12/10/honduran-migrants-headed-to-us-border-after-countrys-natural-disasters/

oh sorry thats fake since there have been no reports for a month

At the rate things are going, Mexico will be building a wall to keep us out....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I laughed when I read that, could be true until its all said and done.  

I think its funny when anyone throws it out there about so n so is a racist    AND Joe Biden has been featured in papers saying very racist things.     The deal with our gov ..................... I heard his speech replayed ......... NO thats not what he said BUT I am not surprised that its being touted that way 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Bad orange man helped the Mexicans get a head start lol

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

I laughed when I read that, could be true until its all said and done.  

Definitely have to be Mexico. The way Treaudeau is treating Canada, no one with a brain wants to go North into that. Heck the conservative Canadians will probably be joining the Conservative U.S citizens heading South.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Could we all get into TX and the El Norte States then suceed from US and MX and call it.  Liberty?

We could then build a decent foot highway for all the refugees the dems want so they can easy PASS through Liberty to the land of hand outs.  ?

2 hours ago, Killer Red Mater said:

I think its funny when anyone throws it out there about so n so is a racist    AND Joe Biden has been featured in papers saying very racist things.     The deal with our gov ..................... I heard his speech replayed ......... NO thats not what he said BUT I am not surprised that its being touted that way 

So are you saying that the media is twisting the story?  Wow....really?!  An the ignoramus Asthma Occasionally  with Cramping...  what ever bought it hook line and manure pile...?  ?

We are looking at a dairy in Broken Bow.  Not sure if right but sure looks like freedom vs here lately 

5 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

That or we build it like East Germany did between East and West Berlin. They tell you that it's to keep everyone else out but in reality it's to keep you locked in. ??

2 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

That or we build it like East Germany did between East and West Berlin. They tell you that it's to keep everyone else out but in reality it's to keep you locked in. ??

@IHRunner is good with tannerite. I’m sure he could bust us out. ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Reichow7120 said:

Definitely have to be Mexico. The way Treaudeau is treating Canada, no one with a brain wants to go North into that. Heck the conservative Canadians will probably be joining the Conservative U.S citizens heading South.

Caravan's going south...............I like that!!!!

1 minute ago, TP from Central PA said:

Caravan's going south...............I like that!!!!

Del Grande? MTO is a sneaky devil. Been taking time off to plan a big move South. Probably been stocking up on Uncle Sticky’s brown pancake gravy since the good stuff will be harder to come by down there. 

1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

@IHRunner is good with tannerite. I’m sure he could bust us out. ?

Might need something a little more potent to blow a hole in a true wall. If the Communist in East Germany and East Berlin could build the Berlin wall like they did back in the early 60s. Imagine how tuff we could build it. 

Might need a little bit more than Tannerite.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Might need something a little more potent to blow a hole in a true wall. If the Communist in East Germany and East Berlin could build the Berlin wall like they did back in the early 60s. Imagine how tuff we could build it. 

Might need a little bit more than Tannerite.

Nah. I specialize in demolition. I've got your backs. Binary is how we make mines. Well. ANFO. A very small hole can lead to a very controlled explosion. Or uncontrolled if i overdo it. Either way. Im kinda down to explode some stuff. Sorta my ting.

• Like 3