Fresh from the locker

All those steaks look absolutely awesome almost too good to eat but since you're cooking them you better eat them

That looks good. I know someone else that would have some if they could get into the locker. Have not checked lately to see how far behind they are

3 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

That looks good. I know someone else that would have some if they could get into the locker. Have not checked lately to see how far behind they are

Just a note here in northern Illinois all the local slaughter houses are  booked through 2021, if you do not have a date you can’t get one in just got two hogs done and have  a date in April for a beef?

We had one head of our own done the 1st part of December. Sold another one to 3 different buyers. 

12 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

We lucked out here ,some people got together and recently reopened a shuttered locker plant, i jumped on some slots for 2021.