1466 or 1066

On 1/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, lorenzo said:

Every time I read stuff like this I remind my self how lucky I am to be within an hours drive of a junk yard full of IH tractors to choose from. Even little things like a Cab type PTO lever or hydraulic seat assembly Or 100 pound weights are literally laying in piles . 

Where are those weights and how much cuz I need a good bit of IH suitcase weights

5 hours ago, TheIntimidator1066 said:

Where are those weights and how much cuz I need a good bit of IH suitcase weights

I bet it's like a guy saying there are deer running all over up there and Boone&Crocket bucks also or man,I missed a huge trout and I am going back to get him.

They never tell .

55 minutes ago, Jacka said:

I bet it's like a guy saying there are deer running all over up there and Boone&Crocket bucks also or man,I missed a huge trout and I am going back to get him.

They never tell .

Lol.  It’s no secret at all , i would gladly give you the contact information . Send me a PM 

56 minutes ago, Jacka said:

They never tell .

Actually now that ya mention it if you want to catch Trout there are a couple good places around Fort Robinson , we often carry a fly rod with us when we count big horns in the Soldier creek area. It’s catch and release . 

As for the deer, it’s no joke, they are over populated here . Nebraska allows the use of high power rifles but we also have a bow season and a black powder season . In the past few years there has even been a second rifle season . They is still way to many. 

We see deer every day right in the front yard. Three nights  ago Emma started to growl and got all restless so I got up to look out side and there were three deer standing in my driveway right behind my pickup truck. You will see dead road kill deer every fifteen to twenty minutes while driving around here .

2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Actually now that ya mention it if you want to catch Trout there are a couple good places around Fort Robinson , we often carry a fly rod with us when we count big horns in the Soldier creek area. It’s catch and release . 

As for the deer, it’s no joke, they are over populated here . Nebraska allows the use of high power rifles but we also have a bow season and a black powder season . In the past few years there has even been a second rifle season . They is still way to many. 

We see deer every day right in the front yard. Three nights  ago Emma started to growl and got all restless so I got up to look out side and there were three deer standing in my driveway right behind my pickup truck. You will see dead road kill deer every fifteen to twenty minutes while driving around here .

Just messing with you. 

• Haha 1