Vintage signs.

Mitch 865

UreauWe are residing the grainery that sets along of my driveway with red barn metal. On the side that faces the road there were metal signs. Does anyone know of a place that makes new replacements for them. I would like for them to be as close to original as possible. One was a MoorMans, the other was a Funks seed dealer sign. The other was the old original Farm Bureau that has the names. I have another sign that I need to replace but I will need it custom made. It was from when my grandfather dairy membership sign. If someone knows where I can have them remade or redone. Please let me know. Thanks Mitch.

We have a large beef sign on our barn.  It is actually a weather proof decal on a sheet of aluminum.  If you have or can get a good graphic I would imagine you could do something like that.  I think life expectancy of these graphics is something like 10 plus years dependent on sunlight strength.

12 minutes ago, Mitch 865 said:

The print shop that did ours partners with the Pennsylvania BQA counsel is in Bradford PA.  Not sure where you are but there has to be some local optons.  I can get a pic tomorrow if that helps you.