ISO Grain drill part

Red Flyer

I have looked all over the internet for this part. I actually found the number as available but when I contact the vendor they say it is no longer available.It is the arm attached to the rock shaft to raise and lower the planting disks. Does anybody know of one that is available? 510 grain drill.IMG_0563.thumb.JPG.86c7f516502c6c730e0d354be2fa94d6.JPG

Looks like a straight forward build , not really complicated

11 hours ago, Red Flyer said:

I have looked all over the internet for this part. I actually found the number as available but when I contact the vendor they say it is no longer available.It is the arm attached to the rock shaft to raise and lower the planting disks. Does anybody know of one that is available? 510 grain drill.IMG_0563.thumb.JPG.86c7f516502c6c730e0d354be2fa94d6.JPG

Is that part on the IH or case ih 7100 drills? I know a fellow who has 3 that are honestly parts machines. PM me and maybe i can help you

10 hours ago, IHC_1470 said:

Manual lift or hydraulic?

Mine is manual and I am converting it to hydraulic. I have managed to accumulate all the parts except this one. I have one but need two just thought I would ask before I fabricate a new one.