Decals on 584

Nice looking 584. Did you change the parking brake band? Is that the reason you took the hydraulic housing off?

Yes parking brake band, high low shaft was broke, know can do thru Mcv hole but easier they top, did brake orings also, used fenders off a c70, platform isolators, case was stupid expensive found ones from McMaster carr way more reasonable 

4F6BC4BC-A70A-4252-87AA-A869644F9A57.jpeg

303FDD40-DF32-4503-B9CF-C7685E7B6135.jpeg

73C60D96-AAE2-40E3-91E5-F408A878E3FC.jpeg

0CE3128F-66C0-4897-85E1-DC1D33CEC01B.jpeg

• Like 1

I would say the long one at the top goes on the PTO shield,  the red and white one goes on the starter, the third one goes on the underside of the battery door. 

6 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

I would say the long one at the top goes on the PTO shield,  the red and white one goes on the starter, the third one goes on the underside of the battery door. 

There is one that goes on side of pro shield already, my thought was that one suppose to go on fan shroud but no clue, it’s gonna be a working tractor so not to concerned about originality but would like it half way correct to start its reincarnation 

I kinda thought one on starter and had forgot that I think he seen other on bottom side of battery cover. Thanks

Can't remember if it was on fan shroud or on the alternator belt cover.

it's going to look good when you're done

on a related note,  did any 84 series come out of the factory with the tri-stripe "International" decal on the hood and white panels over the fan shroud and radiator?  The advertising photos show them to be all red but those aren't always representative of what got sold in the real world. A local dealer has a pretty clean looking 584 on the lot but I haven't looked closely enough to tell if it's been re painted

1 hour ago, 234-IA said:

it's going to look good when you're done

on a related note,  did any 84 series come out of the factory with the tri-stripe "International" decal on the hood and white panels over the fan shroud and radiator?  The advertising photos show them to be all red but those aren't always representative of what got sold in the real world. A local dealer has a pretty clean looking 584 on the lot but I haven't looked closely enough to tell if it's been re painted

This one had white panels on it, best side sticker I have

416B5E89-235A-4EE7-B086-DB38F1D2F8E7.jpeg

787DC929-3D3B-47DA-8609-B6EE83AC0624.jpeg

• Thanks 1

My brother has a 684 with the white panels over the fan shroud but it is a Canadian from Doncaster, UK, not a crate unit that was assembled in Louisville, KY.

Like this photo from tractordata: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tractordata.com%2Ffarm-tractors%2F000%2F3%2F5%2F351-international-harvester-684-photos.html&psig=AOvVaw1rW02S4ffOm5bjSCJgfygn&ust=1609620911175000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCODZyanP--0CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

I think looks better white, have a 784 and it has white panels too. The loader was put on 584 long time ago then moved to 784, then finally got a 895 MFWD, dad didn’t know what to do.

0A2A488C-6AB5-4296-8912-9377AEADAEEB.jpeg

3A7F2AD9-F823-490E-8287-28E00C4AA36D.jpeg

The red and white one was added to the starter when plastic "no jump" shield was added to solenoid. Actual locations vary as some of those safty packages were dealer installed.

mine was a 1984 with front side panel red. brought it in  pieces from boxes to this picture. now it has a 2250 on it I can't find the picture. 

PB270219.JPG