I am busier than a cat covering up s---t on a tin roof seven miles from dirt. Mom always said don't bite the hand that feeds you 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Years ago in Boy Scouts we were selling poppies, after we were done we went to the Legion, this was around 1994, a WW2 veteran there told about when he was young that a mouse was getting into the brea

Oh......you know a few Australians  ??? Mike

If you could buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you could be rich.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Mr. Plow said:

That looks like a sick porcupine

The porcupine reminded me of another one

If she had as many pricks sticking out of her as she had stuck in her she would look like a porcupine

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Unappealing,   She fell out of the ugly tree and smacked every branch on the way down ,

Over weight,   Just a biscuit shy of 500

• Haha 2

Butter face

Everything looks good. Butter face. 

• Haha 2

Stolen from the old snow plow thread....

Put her in "go home" gear.....

And related....

Time to really twist her tail...

Tighten it till it turns blue and squeaks...

• Like 2
5 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

If she had as many pricks sticking out of her as she had stuck in her she would look like a porcupine

Heard this one locally by legend.

A lady of repute was asked how far the lengths would add to.  She wasn't sure of that but thought she could make a picket fence to the local town about 50 miles away

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Kevingweq said:

Unappealing,   She fell out of the ugly tree and smacked every branch on the way down ,

Over weight,   Just a biscuit shy of 500

Hit every branch on the way down,  landed in a Duncan donuts and had to eat her way out.

If she had to haul azz, she have to make two trips!

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, superih said:

Crooked as a pan of guts.

So ugle she could scare a bulldog off of meat.

Variation, kid was so ugly had to tie a bone around their neck to get the dog to play with them?

She’s so hot she could make a jack rabbit slap a grizzly bear

• Like 1

....well...given this thread  must be taxing  BJ.s   "wipe out ''  finger....  a line from an old Uncle of mine, in respect of his early   (1950's)  welding endeavors..

""A good strong rough  job........like sowing up a bull's arse with a snig chain  "

As a kid I always found this amusing......

Mike

• Haha 2

Guy I used to work with, whenever he'd see a good looking woman, "I'd crawl a mile on my belly over 

broken glass just to poke a stick in her $hit"

Same guy: "If yarn was a nickel a skein, I'm so poor I couldn't buy enough to knit a hummingbird a pair of leggings"

Friend of my son, when talking about a not so good looking woman, "She's so buck toothed she could eat an ear

of corn through a knothole in a board fence".

Hey Todd, or anybody else for that matter. Need some advice for loading some 30/30's. These are for my uncle, 94 Winchester. 150 gr. Hornadys. He has a pound of 4064, I don't know where to start. The books I have say anywhere from 30 to 38 grains max. He thinks 34 is what Dad loaded for him years ago. I don't want to blow him up nor do I want to be able to time them with a stopwatch.

First time I've loaded 30/30's or for a lever gun.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:07 PM, junkandcattle said:

BANGED MORE TIMES THAN A SCREEN DOOR...LOL

• Haha 3
On 1/1/2021 at 9:11 AM, oldtanker said:

I'm so broke that if it cost a nickel to s### I'd have to throw up.

Rick

I AM SO BROKE I DIDNT HAVE A PENNY TO MY NAME.. SO GUESS WHAT? CHANGED ,MY NAME.

7 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

Nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs

....you must be talking about "DT Fan "????:rolleyes:

Mike

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, DT Fan said:

Hey Todd, or anybody else for that matter. Need some advice for loading some 30/30's. These are for my uncle, 94 Winchester. 150 gr. Hornadys. He has a pound of 4064, I don't know where to start. The books I have say anywhere from 30 to 38 grains max. He thinks 34 is what Dad loaded for him years ago. I don't want to blow him up nor do I want to be able to time them with a stopwatch.

First time I've loaded 30/30's or for a lever gun.

If the book verifies 30-38 grains of 4064 with that weight bullet, then the 34 would be middle of the road.

38 is probably on the edge of almost to much and 30 would be rather mild.

34 then would be where I would start.

3 hours ago, DT Fan said:

???

.....in reference to your post re reloading the  30 Winchester  rounds......and the thought of ''not wanting to blow him up ''......I found that amusing......and your  follow up comment, re the 'stop watch''....

Mike