90’ GMC TopKick parts.

vtfireman85

I won’t point fingers, but an unfortunate maneuver caused damage to the hood of the  dump truck today while removing the radiator. It is a 90’ GMC topkick. I find all kinds of hoods and parts for the 92’-02 style. But the old, but newer square body hood, i cannot find. I am hoping i can find just the front nose section, this was a pristine hood with only 30k on the truck so it is not all cracked.. or wasn’t. The hood is 4 piece, nose, top and fenders. If anyone has any leads or suggestions where to go to find parts on anything that would be awesome. 
thanks

7C49D16B-DA44-46C3-BD7D-54FDD4BE24FC.jpeg

69D82B3D-6054-4B59-B3C4-6205403CD562.jpeg

1C8F3102-F35D-45A4-9545-400A8BD82444.jpeg

E4CD0FFD-F055-48CC-ACCD-A9A9C7FDC7A3.jpeg

94E9AB7C-C943-4F89-97DC-B62B8EBDC33F.jpeg

• Sad 1

Patch up with fiberglass repair kit at auto parts and run it . You’ll find something in the future. 
Any Corvette body shop local ?

It looks like it may come to fixing it, i was hoping to find a piece and get back on the road. Looks like it is just a little too old and a little too odd. 

If it's like the boxcar magnum's it's a plastic/fiberglass composite. Any good body shop should be able to get you the correct stuff

• Like 1