25 minutes ago, B.B. said:

Hey thanks for the pics.  Lovely 1086 but what size are those rears? 

12.4x46 ,,,,12 row 22 inch mounted  planter. Works out real nice they are a good match.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was young my Dad had an 856. It was the first tractor I drove doing tillage work. He traded it off years ago. Now I bought another one and I am restoring it to new condition. Sorry i have no pi

Did a little more disassembling on the 856. Disassembled the diesel pump drive and installed new seals and gaskets. The diesel pump was completely disassembled at professional diesel shop and complete

Got the 856 up and running. Runs very nice no leaks anymore. Running it on the degelman rockpicker this spring and moving 30000 bushels of corn with a 10x61 auger just the way you see it here. Tachome

Posted Images

I'm doing a black strip 1066 right now ,I under stand just what your going through, You are doing a fine job and I can't wait to see it when its done

• Like 1
2 hours ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

orange screw driver under is under the IH manual HAHA

Post of the year lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

I'm doing a black strip 1066 right now ,I under stand just what your going through, You are doing a fine job and I can't wait to see it when its done

Thanks and your right it's a lot of work to put it back to original condition. Good luck with your 1066. The black stripe 66 series are really sharp all painted up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the 856 up and running. Runs very nice no leaks anymore. Running it on the degelman rockpicker this spring and moving 30000 bushels of corn with a 10x61 auger just the way you see it here. Tachometer isn't original just one I had laying around as for the temperature gauge also. Got all correct gauges when I get it painted this summer. Running dual rims that way I can get the original wheels painted up. Had to put on one of the side panels just to see the shiny 2150 red.

20210227_140620.jpg

20210227_140638.jpg

20210227_142836.jpg

20210227_140714.jpg

• Like 10
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Very, very nice!😎

Thanks, can hardly wait to get the chassis cleaned up and painted this summer.  Then back in the shop and completely reassembled. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ran the 856 most of the day on the rock picker. Everything seems great,,not leaking anywhere. Hopefully I get time this summer to clean it up and paint the chassis. 

20210503_135356.jpg

20210503_135523.jpg

• Like 8