Corona at Christmas

forwhldrv

So not having a big family gathering this year. I wanted to make sure  someone brought Corona to the family gathering like the government said we will if we gather to  much family. So I put this on Dads kitchen table this afternoon so he can tell everyone to stay away his son brought a case of Corona to his house over the holiday 

47D7449C-4FCE-4A21-964E-7F05A6E86285.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

Little known fact about Corona you won’t hear about on the news.  In January of 2005 there was a world record amount of Corona dispersed over a 12hr period in Carbondale Illinois. It was at a large gathering at the Pinch Penny Pub known as the “Polar Bear Party” and I may or may not have known a guy that was there.....? This was back in the old days when you got people together on purpose to spread Corona.  Wait a second......does that mean I..........I mean this guy I know is already “vaccinated” in a way?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Little known fact about Corona you won’t hear about on the news.  In January of 2005 there was a world record amount of Corona dispersed over a 12hr period in Carbondale Illinois. It was at a large gathering at the Pinch Penny Pub known as the “Polar Bear Party” and I may or may not have known a guy that was there.....? This was back in the old days when you got people together on purpose to spread Corona.  Wait a second......does that mean I..........I mean this guy I know is already “vaccinated” in a way?

Sounds like a Saluki thing.

• Like 1

I don’t drink it I bought it for my 4 college age nieces and nephews will.   Originally  I was going to get them each one that way they could tell their friend their friends their uncle gave em  Corona over Christmas break then decided one case was enough to do that 

On 12/24/2020 at 6:32 PM, bigequip said:

In Mexico, Corona is rated as the worst beer to drink.  Only young adults drink that crap.

It the coors light of mexico.  Yuck

Fun fact most of the major mexican brewery are german decent 

I like DosEquis Green an Tecate for mexican water

When we still had open wheel racing in vancouver adrian fernandez drove for tecate, got a factory shirt with his autograph and the crew chief the last year they ran here. Tecate is a nice beer.

Your corona superspread is great, we think that deserves two thumbs up......??