If you thought you had enough time..

Sledgehammer

I really have no complaints about any of the delivery services.  Per the tracking number a package sent via USPS should arrive at a friend in a care facility today.  Perfect timing for his Christmas.  I just hope that he enjoys the pictures and my explanations.

2 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

What a mess of imbeciles. They are probably in the same parking lot as the missing Trump votes trailer...

Which trailer?

In my state there are 40 trailer loads of mail sitting at the USPS sorting facility in Allen Park. Who knows when any of those will be processed.

8 minutes ago, WESnIL said:

I really have no complaints about any of the delivery services.  Per the tracking number a package sent via USPS should arrive at a friend in a care facility today.  Perfect timing for his Christmas.  I just hope that he enjoys the pictures and my explanations.

I’m glad someone is having good luck. My wife has been waiting on something shipped in the first few days of December. I’m waiting on stuff ordered 12/11 that has been sitting for days and fell off the tracking map completely.  Talked to mail carrier (not local USPS fault at all) yesterday and he just laughed. Said they weren’t even getting packages to deliver unless it was Amazon because Amazon delivers to the local post office directly.

I have absolute respect for the local workers but the clowns that have made excuses not to come to work and blame it on Covid can take a candy cane and put it where the sun don’t shine.

“neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail,......,nothing short of Jesus himself could get the post office to deliver the mail”

• Like 4

I’m 37 years old and still get paper bills in the mail. Ever since I had a bill to pay, I have NEVER had an issue with the mail service. Since November 1 of this year, I have had 5 separate instances where mail including 3 bills and 2 packages have been between 2 and 5 weeks late arriving after being posted. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I’m 37 years old and still get paper bills in the mail. Ever since I had a bill to pay, I have NEVER had an issue with the mail service. Since November 1 of this year, I have had 5 separate instances where mail including 3 bills and 2 packages have been between 2 and 5 weeks late arriving after being posted. 

I have the same problem lost a check I sent in for my health insurance use to get my mail between 1 and 2 in the afternoon for the last year I don't see it  until 5 to 8 at night. started paying my bills on line so I know they get there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SASW6 said:

I have the same problem lost a check I sent in for my health insurance use to get my mail between 1 and 2 in the afternoon for the last year I don't see it  until 5 to 8 at night. started paying my bills on line so I know they get there.

I mailed a check in for a bill a couple weeks ago via certified mail so I could track it. Cost me $3.55 to mail a check in which I did on my own accord. Of course, it got there just fine....  

I really want everyone to have a Merry Christmas, especially during the current social and political climate we all are forced to endure. I just don’t buy the excuse that Covid has slowed down things that much. 

• Like 4

I sent in my 2290 forms for our semi trucks a little late, early August instead of July and finally got them back December 10th, usually takes a few weeks. I didn't even tag my truck for fall harvest. Wife got jrs done online for a fee cause he was nervous. I guess I can buy tags now for 21 anyway

2 hours ago, 1466fan said:

Got one that's been in KC for over a week now. I guess just setting there as it shows no movement. 

Wife had one show up today that has been in KC for over 10 days. It was mailed from Texas on Dec 3 (postmarked) labeled for 3 day service. Closer to 3 weeks than 3 days.

1 hour ago, 1958560 said:

I sent in my 2290 forms for our semi trucks a little late, early August instead of July and finally got them back December 10th, usually takes a few weeks. I didn't even tag my truck for fall harvest. Wife got jrs done online for a fee cause he was nervous. I guess I can buy tags now for 21 anyway

Just got mine back in the mail this week. Check was cashed months ago. Dad is still waiting for his and they were sent off in the same envelope with both our checks. 

Not a worry.

I do all my shopping morning of Christmas Eve at the feed store.

I have three cute little girls running around helping me pick gifts and then wrap them for me.

All while I sit back and enjoy Baily's with a little coffee, cookies, deer sausage and all kind of treats. 

It's well worth taking a break from feeding cows to make the trip into town before noon.

Merry Christmas everyone ???☃️

IMG_20201224_114926303.thumb.jpg.46b3a3aec42dcca1dee24a3e790f56cb.jpg

• Like 6

Don't blame me either I shopped a day early this year as we went shopping yesterday (the 23rd) 

;)

usually have always been on the 24th, although I ordered my wife a subscription to The Epoch Times so I will see how much it varies when it comes. Speaking of that I have to remember to renew my Redpower Magazine subscription ....

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Not a worry.

I do all my shopping morning of Christmas Eve at the feed store.

I have three cute little girls running around helping me pick gifts and then wrap them for me.

All while I sit back and enjoy Baily's with a little coffee, cookies, deer sausage and all kind of treats. 

It's well worth taking a break from feeding cows to make the trip into town before noon.

Merry Christmas everyone ???☃️

IMG_20201224_114926303.thumb.jpg.46b3a3aec42dcca1dee24a3e790f56cb.jpg

This is what I need to do. Try wrapping presents for a 7 year old when he’s sitting in the other room!??

I finally got it done and he’s none the wiser!

• Like 1

I don't usually have much problem but I got a package coming that sat for 4 days in NC before the tracking message changed to In Transit-Arriving Late

My youngest is 10 . She is telling me that I am the tooth fairy and Santa. Earlier I made cookies and they wanted to eat them ..... I said that Santa was expecting these tonight .... ;)

• Haha 3

Just now, bitty said:

My youngest is 10 . She is telling me that I am the tooth fairy and Santa. Earlier I made cookies and they wanted to eat them ..... I said that Santa was expecting these tonight .... ;)

Well played sir! ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Which trailer?

In my state there are 40 trailer loads of mail sitting at the USPS sorting facility in Allen Park. Who knows when any of those will be processed.

Well..... that splains why I ain't getting my magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you mail your check for your credit card bill one day before the due date with no money in your checking account the letter get there the next day. If you have money in your account it will take ten days.

• Haha 2

Tried to buy online one item tonight and I got a phone call from the credit card company thinking it was fraud. I was unable to complete the order and the sale supposedly ends today .... I couldn't remember my password to paypal and I got a new phone last week.. :(

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

B0C64299-8903-42D4-90FF-8798AF680605.jpeg

Sad but true!

Ordered a breather tube for the 'new' 782 on E-bay, took about three times as long as the first estimate. Other things from there also hung up but finally made it. Ordered Pertronix EI for one of my alley-cats from a gentleman in New Jersey, still not here.