Just a coincidence

Steve C.

6 minutes ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

Its science.......dont question it.......its settled.  ?

Oh I know, its about like the election..............nothing to see here, move on.  They told us so it must be true...................

• Like 2

In my three month quest for info on ivermectin for covid, I landed on a website called,https://www.thailandmedical.news/articles/news. They do some bashing on Trump and western medicine, but also share scientific info from around the world that you won't see anywhere else. Worth a look.

2 hours ago, 801486 said:

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

If it doesn't work why did AMA change their tune

Who knows.  What I see is that the medical world has found that hydroxycloroquine is next to useless to treat Covid 19 while Ivermectin works well.

10 hours ago, cobfly said:

In my three month quest for info on ivermectin for covid, I landed on a website called,https://www.thailandmedical.news/articles/news. They do some bashing on Trump and western medicine, but also share scientific info from around the world that you won't see anywhere else. Worth a look.

Lots of good articles on that site I see there is another mutant strain in Africa  

Yet Another Randomized Trial Shows Ivermectin Effectiveness To Treat COVID-19, This Time By Researchers From Clinica Universidad de Navarra-Spain 

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/yet-another-randomized-trial-shows-ivermectin-effectiveness-to-treat-covid-19,-this-time-by-researchers-from-clinica-universidad-de-navarra-spain

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gearclash said:

Who knows.  What I see is that the medical world has found that hydroxycloroquine is next to useless to treat Covid 19 while Ivermectin works well.

Looks like hydroxychloroquine cut the mortality rate in half in the study in my link sounds significant to me.

On 12/25/2020 at 2:15 AM, Red Collector said:

Among those that have received the vaccine: Biden, Pence, McConnell, Pelosi, Ernst, AOC, Graham, Harris, Rubio, Warren, and Romney. Pretty much a cross section of the current U.S political spectrum. Honest question... why would these people band together and take a saline solution to fool us "little people" into taking a "population control" shot? And just how do you suggest it works? Does it kill us outright? Make us sterile?

...our biased media  covers but little  of what is really happening   in the US of A.......but the "clip' we saw on TV from  one of the  networks   ,  had Clinton,  Obama  and George W  pictured taking the 'shot'

I figured, rightly or wrongly, that none of those names will ever be in danger of getting the flu....I doubt they line up for groceries in Walmart .....I doubt that they line up for petrol in their limousines or  go buying Chinese made  underpants... and further to all that, despite there being two opposing political ideologies in that infamous trio......I seriously doubt that they would want to be at the 'coal face'  of some hastily  concocted vaccine , which may do little more than provide countless funds for the drug companies......and given the "fatality'   rate of those who contract this 'covid 19'   is slightly in excess of one percent.........and given that the vaccine is  thought to be 95%  effective......why would you bother....???

I have no more idea than you ...Red Collector....but there is something very odd about all this 'flu' deal.....especially when our own version of   AOC, our Prime Minister,    is also evading the hard questions...by talking to the peasants    as though we are all seven years old...

Mike

• Like 1

If you open your eyes and get it that there is a "SWAMP" that is bigger than both parties in this country.................? All of a sudden a million little things start adding up. Oh maybe that should be don't add up.

The tree of liberty need a good watering and a shot of fertilizer soon or it will be dead real soon.

• Like 5

Say what you may, I'm sticking with Cob's horse wormer.  I had a positive covid test last Saturday,  but I had taken Ivermectin the prior Sunday as well as on the following Wednesday because someone in my office appeared to have caught it. She subsequently tested positive as well. She had the typical symptoms. I have had no symptoms. Yes the wormer tastes like crap, but I have had no ill side effects.  Thanks for the heads up Cob!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 801486 said:

Screenshot_20201216-155258.png

Screenshot_20201216-155225.png

Thank you.

The first thing I noticed is that the report came from a site calling itself "The crossroads of the conservative community". While I'm certainly conservative my spider sense started tingling, so I researched it further. It seems the story was first reported widely by Rush Limbaugh. While I like Rush his claims of infallibility are widely exaggerated. The Paul Harvey on the story is that the AMA considered changing it's position but upon receiving the results of more controlled studies decided not to. The proposal was presented and voted down. The AMA has not "quietly changed its position".

Numerous fact checking organizations have checked. The internet is a vast swamp of misinformation.

2 hours ago, New Englander said:

Thank you.

The first thing I noticed is that the report came from a site calling itself "The crossroads of the conservative community". While I'm certainly conservative my spider sense started tingling, so I researched it further. It seems the story was first reported widely by Rush Limbaugh. While I like Rush his claims of infallibility are widely exaggerated. The Paul Harvey on the story is that the AMA considered changing it's position but upon receiving the results of more controlled studies decided not to. The proposal was presented and voted down. The AMA has not "quietly changed its position".

Numerous fact checking organizations have checked. The internet is a vast swamp of misinformation.

If you would really read things you would notice that that the screenshot from the conservatives contains a link to the actual AMA statement that you can follow which I did.  Then I screenshoted the part of the statement that is pertinent so go back and check it again.

17 hours ago, ray54 said:

If you open your eyes and get it that there is a "SWAMP" that is bigger than both parties in this country.................? All of a sudden a million little things start adding up. Oh maybe that should be don't add up.

Truly.  Problem is, it takes more time than a lot of people have available to put those million little thing together, and discern what's true and what isn't.

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Truly.  Problem is, it takes more time than a lot of people have available to put those million little thing together, and discern what's true and what isn't.

And folks doing the bad stuff know this and are taking advantage of it. 

13 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

And folks doing the bad stuff know this and are taking advantage of it. 

Yea, I'd guess several people read a headline and repeat it as true without reading it, for every one person that does actually read the article.

5 hours ago, 801486 said:

If you would really read things you would notice that that the screenshot from the conservatives contains a link to the actual AMA statement that you can follow which I did.  Then I screenshoted the part of the statement that is pertinent so go back and check it again.

I don't see any link that will work from a screenshot, sorry.

Can you post a clear link?

2 hours ago, lightninboy said:

You have a funny way of showing it.

Can you elaborate on what part of my post is a funny way of showing it?

Understand that if the site was from the left I'd investigate it further rather than take it at face value.

9 hours ago, New Englander said:

I don't see any link that will work from a screenshot, sorry.

Can you post a clear link?

So you said it was wrong without even really reading it.  If you read the screenshot from the conservative group it clearly shows the link from the AMA, you might have to write it down and type it in.

I didn't realize the injection in one arm makes the other one sore, but evidently it does.

You only need to watch the part from :50 to 1:50.

Oh, and he grabs the correct arm at about 12:45.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

I didn't realize the injection in one arm makes the other one sore, but evidently it does.

You only need to watch the part from :50 to 1:50.

Oh, and he grabs the correct arm at about 12:45.

He reminded me of a snake oil sales  man from the beginning 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iowaboy1965 said:

He reminded me of a snake oil sales  man from the beginning 

Same here.  My bullship detector went off within the first few minutes, way back in March.

5 hours ago, 801486 said:

All I see is a fuzzy mess and no page 18.

No matter. Note that document is from the October meeting but that passage was not adopted.

Here's the Poltifact site. Scroll down to the list of sources. You'll see that the AMA did not adopt 509 as proposed in October during their November meeting. You can see a tweet from the AMA as well as the actual document in another link.

As for accusing me of not reading and getting all the information, you've got the wrong guy. I DON'T latch on to one piece of information, especially from a site that may have an agenda, rather I dig further looking for the truth even if it runs contrary to what I'd like to believe.

It would be wonderful if an off the shelf drug was the cure but sadly it seems it's just not the case.

56 minutes ago, New Englander said:

All I see is a fuzzy mess and no page 18.

No matter. Note that document is from the October meeting but that passage was not adopted.

Here's the Poltifact site. Scroll down to the list of sources. You'll see that the AMA did not adopt 509 as proposed in October during their November meeting. You can see a tweet from the AMA as well as the actual document in another link.

As for accusing me of not reading and getting all the information, you've got the wrong guy. I DON'T latch on to one piece of information, especially from a site that may have an agenda, rather I dig further looking for the truth even if it runs contrary to what I'd like to believe.

It would be wonderful if an off the shelf drug was the cure but sadly it seems it's just not the case.

It's not fuzzy on phone and I don't see any link to poltifact.