Just a coincidence

Steve C.

Unexplained explosion and fire destroy world's second largest pharmaceutical factory producing precursors for hydroxychloroquine

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/unexplained_explosion_and_fire_destroy_worlds_second_largest_pharmaceutical_factory_producing_precursors_for_hydroxychloroquine_.html#ixzz6hWFlDehG

• Sad 1

..very interesting....nothing would surprise me anymore.......in respect of the "population  control measures''

...I imagine the three "celebrities" who took the vaccine  via the television  'media'......each recieved a saline solution...???

Mike

3 minutes ago, mike newman said:

...I imagine the three "celebrities" who took the vaccine  via the television  'media'......each recieved a saline solution...???

Mike

I don't bet, but if I did, I'd bet you're right.

Interestingly the hydroxychloroquine President Trump took as a prophylaxis didn't prevent him from getting the disease. Here is what they gave him to get him back on his feet. Sadly the rest of us are unlikely to receive what a president can get:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/pharmacy/8-drugs-trump-has-been-given-for-his-covid-19-treatment.html

5 hours ago, mike newman said:

..very interesting....nothing would surprise me anymore.......in respect of the "population  control measures''

Mike

5 hours ago, Steve C. said:

I don't bet, but if I did, I'd bet you're right.

Among those that have received the vaccine: Biden, Pence, McConnell, Pelosi, Ernst, AOC, Graham, Harris, Rubio, Warren, and Romney. Pretty much a cross section of the current U.S political spectrum. Honest question... why would these people band together and take a saline solution to fool us "little people" into taking a "population control" shot? And just how do you suggest it works? Does it kill us outright? Make us sterile?

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

Interestingly the hydroxychloroquine President Trump took as a prophylaxis didn't prevent him from getting the disease. Here is what they gave him to get him back on his feet. Sadly the rest of us are unlikely to receive what a president can get:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/pharmacy/8-drugs-trump-has-been-given-for-his-covid-19-treatment.html

It didn't hurt him either 

Its given to millions every year and all in the armed forces that need to be stationed in the tropical regions 

Remdesivir isn't much more useful from the studies I have seen   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Red Collector said:

Among those that have received the vaccine: Biden, Pence, McConnell, Pelosi, Ernst, AOC, Graham, Harris, Rubio, Warren, and Romney. Pretty much a cross section of the current U.S political spectrum. Honest question... why would these people band together and take a saline solution to fool us "little people" into taking a "population control" shot? And just how do you suggest it works? Does it kill us outright? Make us sterile?

I'm not convinced they're trying to kill, or even sterilize, us with it.  I imagine several of those folks sincerely think it's a good thing.  BTW, I have no respect for, or trust in, any of the people you mentioned above.  As in zero.  Add to that list Fauci, BIrx, Gates, and many other "experts".

Watching a nurse poke an empty syringe it to another nurse's arm did nothing to increase the credibility of the promoters.

I do believe that many of them are trying to convince or coerce us to be guinea pigs.  Some of them want it to be mandatory.

I have a pit in my stomach knowing they'll probably stick my grandkids with a rushed, untried vaccine that's had no long term testing and could very well have serious side effects, and there's not a dammed thing I can do about it.

I will not take it.  Period.

Read through this once.  It is lengthy but tersely written and compiled.  I am told this is what the medical community is circulating as best management practices for dealing with Covid patients.

Most likely any reduction of hydroxychloroquine production  is of little consequence in dealing with Covid.  

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_public/departments/internal_medicine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

3 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

Read through this once.  I am told this is what the medical community is circulating as best management practices for dealing with Covid patients.

Most likely any reduction of hydroxychloroquine production  is of little consequence in dealing with Covid.  

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_public/departments/internal_medicine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

You may very well be right.  So why aren't we being made aware of this?

9 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

I don’t know Steve.  I really wish information like this was better public knowledge.  Just plain old bolts and nuts information that says “this is what we’ve tried and this is how it turned out.” Part of the problem I suppose is the time factor, it takes time for best management practices to become apparent for a new disease.

6 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

I don’t know Steve.  I really wish information like this was better public knowledge.  Just plain old bolts and nuts information that says “this is what we’ve tried and this is how it turned out.” Part of the problem I suppose is the time factor, it takes time for best management practices to become apparent for a new disease.

"They" have been beating the vaccine drum long and loud since day one.  The time factor didn't seem to affect that.

Who do you trust?

30 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

I'm not convinced they're trying to kill, or even sterilize, us with it.  I imagine several of those folks sincerely think it's a good thing.  BTW, I have no respect for, or trust in, any of the people you mentioned above.  As in zero.  Add to that list Fauci, BIrx, Gates, and many other "experts".

Watching a nurse poke an empty syringe it to another nurse's arm did nothing to increase the credibility of the promoters.

I do believe that many of them are trying to convince or coerce us to be guinea pigs.  Some of them want it to be mandatory.

I have a pit in my stomach knowing they'll probably stick my grandkids with a rushed, untried vaccine that's had no long term testing and could very well have serious side effects, and there's not a dammed thing I can do about it.

I will not take it.  Period.

I do understand your concern about the rush to market of the COVID vaccine. I wonder about that myself, but in the end I believe I will trust the science. I also understand your feelings about the list of politicians. I agree about most of that list. My point was just the fact that from Pence and McConnell to AOC and Warren, and everyone in between, the political spectrum is covered, and there is a fairly short list of agendas that you could get them all to agree on.

I really do not understand, though, the great opposition by much of our population to vaccines, however. (Even before COVID was an issue.) Many of us in agriculture tend to joke and/ or complain about people who don't trust many of the methods we use... (take your pick... Roundup Ready, bT crops, treating livestock with antibiotics, various other herbicides and insecticides, etc., etc., etc.) and tell them to trust the science; I don't say I will run out to be the first in line, but ultimately I suspect I will trust the science and get the shot.

I am glad that those before us trusted the science when it came to smallpox, polio, and tetanus vaccines, among others.

Again, any doubts I may have about this particular shot would come from the speed that it was developed... I don't understand at all the ideas that it is used as "population control" or some way to implant us with a chip to track us, or some other goofy idea.

2 minutes ago, Red Collector said:

I do understand your concern about the rush to market of the COVID vaccine. I wonder about that myself, but in the end I believe I will trust the science. I also understand your feelings about the list of politicians. I agree about most of that list. My point was just the fact that from Pence and McConnell to AOC and Warren, and everyone in between, the political spectrum is covered, and there is a fairly short list of agendas that you could get them all to agree on.

I really do not understand, though, the great opposition by much of our population to vaccines, however. (Even before COVID was an issue.) Many of us in agriculture tend to joke and/ or complain about people who don't trust many of the methods we use... (take your pick... Roundup Ready, bT crops, treating livestock with antibiotics, various other herbicides and insecticides, etc., etc., etc.) and tell them to trust the science; I don't say I will run out to be the first in line, but ultimately I suspect I will trust the science and get the shot.

I am glad that those before us trusted the science when it came to smallpox, polio, and tetanus vaccines, among others.

Again, any doubts I may have about this particular shot would come from the speed that it was developed... I don't understand at all the ideas that it is used as "population control" or some way to implant us with a chip to track us, or some other goofy idea.

I work for and / or am acquainted with quite a few health care professionals and pharmacists, and they range from skeptical to terrified of it.

BTW, in my book, Pence and McConnell fit right in with the others mentioned.

And Dr. Gates wants those vaccinated to be stamped with a digital certificate.  Not speculation - he's said so himself.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Red Collector said:

So heres the deal and what irritates me with this vaccine issue.  Someone like me, well under the age of 60 pretty much has a less than a .05% chance of dying from covid.  Yet, hopefully I have at least 30-40 years left to live on this earth, and a LONG time for any unknown side effects to show up.  No matter what science says, this type of vaccine has NEVER been used on a large human scale.  

Now people older than 60 have more risk, and less years at risk if some wierd side effect shows up.  It makes more sense for them to get it.  

So please for the live of god can people quit the shaming game on those that think otherwise.  

If you took the vaccine, you made that choice for your own health, you cant get it so that's your business.  If someone doesnt take it and spreads it or catches it, then they and others are responsible for their decision.......end of story.  

This virus isnt just going to "go away" despite masks, vaccines, staying home and whatever else people think magically helps

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

I work for and / or am acquainted with quite a few health care professionals and pharmacists, and they range from skeptical to terrified of it.

BTW, in my book, Pence and McConnell fit right in with the others mentioned.

And Dr. Gates wants those vaccinated to be stamped with a digital certificate.  Not speculation - he's said so himself.

Took me a minute to figure out who "Dr. Gates" referred to... to be honest, I really haven't put a lot of thought into his opinions on this matter. I guess his billions could fund a lot of research into matters such as this, although he would be paying the guys in lab coats, not putting one on himself.

A quick Google search, though, did turn up a Reuters article from May 2020 that debunks the rumor of him wanting to implant a chip with the virus. A "digital certificate" seems to indicate more an electronic database of health records... not that I'm totally comfortable with that, but the whole world is quickly moving that direction, anyway. Just try googling your own name... there's a lot of info out there on all of us already that is easily accessible

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Available to anyone who wants to look at an actual medical site and not a far left/right non-medical website!

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Total BS. Try to find an actual quote from him. It's been debunked by multiple sources.

51 minutes ago, 801486 said:

I can find the links if somebody wants, but the AMA quietly rescinded their restrictions on using hydroxychloroquine for covid after the election.

Find the link.

1 hour ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

If you took the vaccine, you made that choice for your own health, you cant get it so that's your business.  If someone doesnt take it and spreads it or catches it, then they and others are responsible for their decision.......end of story.

I'm totally with you except the part about spreading it.

2 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

Its given to millions every year and all in the armed forces that need to be stationed in the tropical regions 

Nope. It's doxycycline not hydroxychloroquine . I've had it as well. It's a malaria  prophylaxis.