Mez 4300

CONN

Anyone willing to fess up to buying Jerry’s 4300 or know where it went ? Looks like a good buy on such a well known tractor .

1 minute ago, DroschaFamilyDairy said:

I Didn't know a 4300 was for sale.

Could you share the "Sale" Information with us.

I still wouldn't know about the new owner.

4300's are Interesting to me.

Jim Droscha

Jerry Mez- Farmall Land

The 4300 sold on this past sale this month. Look up Girard Auction.

If I remember right it sold for $56,500 plus 10% fee

I have to fess up, I didn't buy it, but the 4300 was the only thing I took a picture of when my Buddy and I went thru Farmall Land mid-September.  Yes, they are a BRUTE.  I saw the one that was at the Red Power Round-Up in Madison, Wis. in 2009,  actually saw it running to move closer and jump start a 1456.  That DT-817 and Allison trans was so smooth shifting from forward to reverse.

Considering there's so few 4300's and Jerry's looked so great, $56,500 is a bargain I think. That's $62,150 total.  

43 minutes ago, turbo10 said:

Heard it went to North Dakota to a 4x4 collector so my guess is swenson

Thats who I figured was going to buy it. 

8 hours ago, 234-IA said:

hadn't realized Jerry sold out.   Local tractor club took a busload of us to Farmall Land some years ago.  He was a great host and I hope they are satisfied with how the sale went

They aren't done selling. There are at least two more auctions scheduled.

3 more auctions.  I looked last night. Incredible!  I see a lot of shiny Farmalls on I-80 after each auction. Saw on Facebook where a couple have went.  This 340 high crop passed through here last week,  headed to Michigan. 

20201210_143411.jpg

At least the weather has been decent. Hate to buy a tractor then haul it on a wet, salty road. Nothing but headaches, LOL. The collection is slowly dispersing. Sad I never got there to see it. 

19 hours ago, Red 56 Turbo said:

At least the weather has been decent. Hate to buy a tractor then haul it on a wet, salty road. Nothing but headaches, LOL. The collection is slowly dispersing. Sad I never got there to see it. 

I will see if I can start a thread over the holidays of photos I took on my various visits there. ?

Archived