BECAUSE OF COVID19

oldtanker

20 minutes ago, 756-310 said:

I wonder if people that have lost a loved one to this virus feel the same way?

I’ve lost many people that I know to Covid. If you have lost a loved one I am sorry for your loss. Please let me be a little more specific.  I was referring to a lot of the turmoil right now with shipping, lack of product on shelves, and shortages leading to high prices is all being blamed on Covid. In that manner it is a HUGE excuse for lazy negligence.  Using C-19 as an excuse not to do your job is unacceptable.  

I’m not talking politics here. We have been down that road already.  

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, 756-310 said:

I wonder if people that have lost a loved one to this virus feel the same way?

So I'm gonna be the jerk here, and ask just what do you want to blame deaths on? What exactly would be doing enough that you wouldnt blame anyone?  

Thing is you cant blame anyone or anything for something that is invisible and literally uncontrollable short of holding people in their houses at gunpoint.  

I'm tired of sob stories using a death as leverage to shame people or score political points for policies.  Death is unfortunate but we all find our way to the grave in some manner.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just wish the MD/coroner would quite assuming it's Covid every time someone dies. I truly believe the % dying from covid is wrong and not by a small %. When Elon Musk had 4 covid test taken and it was 50/50 what are the odds the MD was wrong also.

DB549799-7F9E-401D-B7DE-E321CC30A9A5.png

• Haha 1

Just now, 806 man said:

Just wish the MD/coroner would quite assuming it's Covid every time someone dies. I truly believe the % dying from covid is wrong and not by a small %. When Elon Musk had 4 covid test taken and it was 50/50 what are the odds the MD was wrong also.

there is major $$$$ profit in it

+ brown points to play the game

mother passed as a direct result of improper care and the rules of me.

broken will from being locked away and no diagnosis/care or escape

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

I understand that if you drink a little the wormer works better 

Tastes better anyhow.

FB_IMG_1608557516800.jpg

• Thanks 1