How about Lzzy Hale?

vtfireman85

Miley cyrus?  She is crap and needs a machine to make her sound tolerable....too some.   Vile person too.

Lzzy Hale is the queen of rock today.  I set AmazonMusic to "random" an Halestorm came up.  Man they rock...lyrics are sometime bit hard but man they just rock.  She is pretty tough gal but I bet she has a **** of a story to explain how she got there.  There is a song with her and the lead of Evanescence..forget her name.  Them together..whew they just make you shiver their voices.

The "random" or "station" thing is cool.  Now I listen to Cody Jinks alot ...real country.  Whiskey Meyers, Morgan Whalen, Jamey Johnson,  james carothers(awesome),  Arron lewis, and them boys.  So much better than anything on radio (besides Luke Combs)

Then for off the wall.... Zade Wolfe, Royal Deluxe, zz ward,  etc.   I like seeing some Pootube stuff with cars.  Like grinderTV and he always has like intersting music for the background.  Then Dudeperfect does too.

7 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Miley cyrus?  She is crap and needs a machine to make her sound tolerable....too some.   Vile person too.

Lzzy Hale is the queen of rock today.  I set AmazonMusic to "random" an Halestorm came up.  Man they rock...lyrics are sometime bit hard but man they just rock.  She is pretty tough gal but I bet she has a **** of a story to explain how she got there.  There is a song with her and the lead of Evanescence..forget her name.  Them together..whew they just make you shiver their voices.

The "random" or "station" thing is cool.  Now I listen to Cody Jinks alot ...real country.  Whiskey Meyers, Morgan Whalen, Jamey Johnson,  james carothers(awesome),  Arron lewis, and them boys.  So much better than anything on radio (besides Luke Combs)

Then for off the wall.... Zade Wolfe, Royal Deluxe, zz ward,  etc.   I like seeing some Pootube stuff with cars.  Like grinderTV and he always has like intersting music for the background.  Then Dudeperfect does too.

Lol. I don’t recognize any of those names .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

I too listen to cody jinks alot. And Jamey Johnson. The craziest one for me because it's from my time frame of running around. oldest got me to listening to Metallica which I never did before. So I got metallica radio on there as well. 

5 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Exactly.  A year ago I never heard of most either.  The the machine just picked music it thought I would like.  I dont think any are commercially famous but Jamey Johnson has had 1 or 2 radio songs.  When we went the the National Farm Bureau meeting in Austin last winter we got to see Jamey J for FREE.  Wow, best show I have ever attended.  He even gave the steel guitar and old air organ guys some time in the spot light which was really cool.  No smoke and lights, no 'show', just a guy and his band singing.  Was really neat imho.

• Like 2

Have heard some lizzy have on local station for several years seems like. Like her voice too. Has a raw gritty sound at times but still pleasant imo. 

Other names i don't recognize either. I dont listen or seek out much newer stuff any more.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

Exactly.  A year ago I never heard of most either.  The the machine just picked music it thought I would like.  I dont think any are commercially famous but Jamey Johnson has had 1 or 2 radio songs.  When we went the the National Farm Bureau meeting in Austin last winter we got to see Jamey J for FREE.  Wow, best show I have ever attended.  He even gave the steel guitar and old air organ guys some time in the spot light which was really cool.  No smoke and lights, no 'show', just a guy and his band singing.  Was really neat imho.

Went and seen him year before last. Definitely one of if not the best concert I've been too. Like you I was impressed by the band. Little bit of everything including horns. Played everything from his songs, songs he wrote,blues ,rock. It was a heck of a show. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lorenzo said:

....yeah.....right on    lorenzo.........just  sounds like more of those long haired   ''music'' exponents......some one beating the crap out of a drum....others shouting  some ''lyrics'...in  words that are unfathomable.....different strokes for different folks , allright......:blink:

Mike

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

....yeah.....right on    lorenzo.........just  sounds like more of those long haired   ''music'' exponents......some one beating the crap out of a drum....others shouting  some ''lyrics'...in  words that are unfathomable.....different strokes for different folks , allright......:blink:

Mike

Almost all names are county singers.  Not the radio "nashville country" bull.  Actual rural folks with hand writen songs.  And "da club" or "booty" is NOT mentioned in any of their music.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, TroyDairy said:

Almost all names are county singers.  Not the radio "nashville country" bull.  Actual rural folks with hand writen songs.  And "da club" or "booty" is NOT mentioned in any of their music.

Aaron lewis, is from the next town over from me, many if his relatives live in town. In one of his videos he mentions “uncle Ted” ted ran the barber shop, his daughter and grand daughters now run the barber shop and his cousin is on the FD with me... not my favorite person in the world Aaron, but he does his own thing I guess 

10 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Yeah  Troy...its all good...just my usual tongue in cheek  comment regarding anything out of my ''comfort zone''.......:)

Mike