They used to be religion and politics were taboo now we have another one

lorenzo

Have you noticed no one wants to discuss if they are going to get the shot or not. 

I was in a small town café yesterday and I heard a group of old men talking about about how they are not going to get the shot because they are using baby lungs and baby livers to make the vaccine.  I wanted to interrupt them and say who in the world or where in the world or what in the world have you been reading and you can’t possibly believe that. 

amazing what people believe because they read it on the internet .

C830505D-080A-42E6-9660-804E01FA5A0C.thumb.jpeg.4e7c253a67e3f92e2ea2cd47eeeeed5a.jpeg

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Have you noticed no one wants to discuss if they are going to get the shot or not. 

I was in a small town café yesterday and I heard a group of old men talking about about how they are not going to get the shot because they are using baby lungs and baby livers to make the vaccine.  I wanted to interrupt them and say who in the world or where in the world or what in the world have you been reading and you can’t possibly believe that. 

amazing what people believe because they read it on the internet .

C830505D-080A-42E6-9660-804E01FA5A0C.thumb.jpeg.4e7c253a67e3f92e2ea2cd47eeeeed5a.jpeg

Nope. Just wormer for me.

• Like 4

I get a flu shot every year, I also get a pneumonia shot every five years I think it is because I’ve had double P twice, but this whole political infused mess makes me wonder if I have any need for this, I’m not in any grouping except age, no immunity concerns, and I hate everyone and have no friends so no contact with a soul except mother, so from that I’ll take a pass.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I was in a small town café yesterday and I heard a group of old men talking about about how they are not going to get the shot because they are using baby lungs and baby livers to make the vaccine.

From my very limited understanding of it, they use cells from fetuses that were aborted years ago - I'm talking the 70's. How that morphed into what those boys were talking about is anyone's guess.

Edit: I misunderstood the process. The University of Oxford states the cells they used were clones of the original Embryonic kidney 293 cells that were taken from a fetus in 1973. These are used in vaccine production to grow viruses in order to keep them from replicating.  I'm not sure what method Phizer or other companies use.

As for myself, I doubt I'll get the vaccine off the hop as I'm not at risk and not immediately close to anyone who is. Down the road who knows. 

• Like 1

There are more conspiracy theories right now than actual facts. I hope it is safe and successful. I hope it is so effective that by this time next year we don’t have to even talk about it anymore. But I’m not relying on hope alone. I’m being proactive about my health and the health of my family. We are eating healthy and being active to minimize our chances of getting sick, as well as our risk of severe results.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, IH766 said:

From my very limited understanding of it, they use cells from fetuses that were aborted years ago - I'm talking the 70's. How that morphed into what those boys were talking about is anyone's guess.

As for myself, I doubt I'll get the vaccine off the hop as I'm not at risk and not immediately close to anyone who is. Down the road who knows. 

My sister is an immunologist, how she described it to me is that there are no baby fetus’ used in making vaccines. In the development of the vaccine there are a cell line that was derived from aborted fetuses that goes back to the 60-70’s that they use, but those physical cells are not in the vaccine. Those fetuses probably were donated to research due to some complications causing the fetus to be aborted naturally most likely and not from a clinic since it was an illegal act at that time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

There are a lot of things being said that are unfounded right now. I had the conversation with my sister because a person I knew said that they were making the vaccine from baby parts harvested at abortion clinics. Thought that was kinda nuts so I asked. She is actually working on a vaccine through Wayne State university. 

8 minutes ago, brewcrew said:

There are more conspiracy theories right now than actual facts. I hope it is safe and successful. I hope it is so effective that by this time next year we don’t have to even talk about it anymore. But I’m not relying on hope alone. I’m being proactive about my health and the health of my family. We are eating healthy and being active to minimize our chances of getting sick, as well as our risk of severe results.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NY1468 said:

My sister is an immunologist, how she described it to me is that there are no baby fetus’ used in making vaccines. In the development of the vaccine there are a cell line that was derived from aborted fetuses that goes back to the 60-70’s that they use, but those physical cells are not in the vaccine. Those fetuses probably were donated to research due to some complications causing the fetus to be aborted naturally most likely and not from a clinic since it was an illegal act at that time. 

Sorry, I had done some more reading and edited my post so show where I was wrong. That's a much better explanation though

• Like 3

I get tetnus vacine every 5 years or on after any event that requires a booster.  Haven't had a flu shot in years, last time I had flu I got too close to an office worker that had stayed out  a week with flu. Believe I was current on shots.  Keep away from people and doctors facalities.  Don't ever enter a lab that is testing the public for anything, worlds greatest place to be exposed to something that you learn about that one of the others knew already. Advice  I got from  my family doctor, told me was to mnintain contact with children because they get everything known and that way I would maintain my immunity.  I go the opposite way, with no contact I want need immunity! 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, NY1468 said:

Ah Abbynormal's brain 

• Haha 1

I have been exposed to enough hazardous chemicals and drugs that I am not going to worry about it.

All of that stuff didn't kill me a shot for COVID isn't going to ether.

I don't get the flu shot never have.

I suspect that because of work I will need to have one to gain access to sites I go to. 

• Like 2

I have been through a mandatory immunization regiment getting preopped  for transfer to a war zone in the US Military.  Some of those were brutal, I was sick for sever days after yellow fever and some of their combination doses. Corpsman told me that that is a sample of the the real disease would be like, He once worked on a ward caring for those affected and he wasn't going to see it again if he could help it.  Advise I have never forgotten.

• Like 5

Anyone wants one, go for it.

No way in h:ll will I take it.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Ill be ready and waiting with my sleeve up, im sick of this crap

I don’t believe they recommend taking the shot while I’ll. 

• Haha 2

At some point it will probably be available to the commoner at which point if they have this under control I won't take it. If it is still taking off I will roll up my sleeve as well. I feel like we are being called to serve do all you can (within reason) and I have been, will continue to do so. In our county we are picking up 15 to 20 cases daily.

Around here most folks are not doing anything if WW2 relied on these folks we would have lost. Come and help us make bullets please, Nope no way you can;t make me I am gonna sit right here on my ass and let somebody else do it. How about making some parachutes nope you are infringing on my rights not to do anything.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Anyone wants one, go for it.

No way in h:ll will I take it.

X2

I have no issues with vaccines in general. My issue has and will continue to be the speed that this has been ramroded through. If you believe the official narrative, COVID wasn't officially acknowledged by anyone until early December last year. You tell me that something they claim has been around a little over a year publicly and still don't know a lot about it and why it does what it does to who. But yet they came up with a safe and effective vaccine in under a year without cutting some corners? I have some big reservations on that.  When it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. 

If i started today on a completely new airplane design. New from the ground up. And claimed a year from now that everything is good to go and can carry passengers. Would you put your family on that 1st flight?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, WaynefromWi said:

Which part of this story is true? What do you want to believe? WATCH: Nurse Passes Out on Live Television After Taking Coronavirus Vaccine (thegatewaypundit.com)

I made it through the 70's, and only got the clap once. Oughtta be able to get through this. Penicillin then, ivermectin now. Wahoo!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3