Keep us in your thoughts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay.  My wife has 2 separate issues.   She has an underactive pancreas, so poorly digested food is is passing through her intestines and irratating her colon.  A pill before eating will cure that.   

Doctor was pleased with what he saw.  Nothing major in her digestive system.   His theory is that She has an infection or decreased pancreatic function.  Both diagnosis can be treated.  Test results i

Powershiekfarmalls ,  praying your wife can work around this and be fine .  Somehow, I missed this thread before ,  please accept our best wishes for a simple recovery and a good Christmas !

Aaron praying for your wife and you

? for speedy healing 

Praying for her and you. I was on the fun ride of testing back in 16, turned out gallbladder was bad. But one dang doctor told me I had less than 6 months and wanted to send me for science experiments with his buddies at Stanford. Other smarted people figured it out the same day and I'm still around. May your experience be much less drama than mine.

10 hours ago, ny bill o said:

not knowing is often more nerve wracking than knowing

Yes, waiting for a firm diagnosis is a stressful time.

Stay strong and please take comfort from our support.

12 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Prayers for you both, make sure the place is stocked with TP

We have a 48 roll pack in the rear of the jeep!  She was NOT  cleaning out her system using hotel TP. ?

Seriously,  thank you for your support everyone.   We are packing up to leave the motel now.   Then back to the hospital for day 2.  Today is her endoscopy and colonoscopy.   She goes under anesthesia for that.   Thanks for your kind words.   I am thinking of you guys in the the NE pounded by the snow.  Yuck!

Nearly 4 hours after we checked in, they finally wheeled her off for her proceedure.  I hate waiting in hospitals!  Supposed to take around 45 minutes, then recovery time of 30 minutes from the anesthesia. Gonna be a looooong day......

She is back from her proceedure and still waking up from the anesthesia.   They offered her a diet Coke.  She is slurping that like someone that was stranded in the desert. Sweet  Caffeine!

Doctor was pleased with what he saw.  Nothing major in her digestive system.   His theory is that She has an infection or decreased pancreatic function.  Both diagnosis can be treated.  Test results in a couple days should confirm the situation. I will keep you posted.   Thanks for your prayers and thoughts!

• Like 9