8 hours ago, 615 spike said:

Join the democratic party!  A flood of conservative minded voters (say thirty million or so ) would shift it's internal balance farther to the right and and thwart the liberals far more than a opposing party would.  cab

That’s an interesting idea.

i honestly thought it would be a extremely interesting concept if President #45, in 2024, ran as a D.

with the huge fundraising numbers he pulls in I’d venture they wouldn’t turn him away

13 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

That’s an interesting idea.

i honestly thought it would be a extremely interesting concept if President #45, in 2024, ran as a D.

with the huge fundraising numbers he pulls in I’d venture they wouldn’t turn him away

Poor debra messings head would explode, Id  luv to see dat.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

They soured me when they sent me a bill in the mail for membership dues years ago completely unsolicited.  I was probably 18 and lived at home attending jr college.  I support their views but after getting harassed like that for money I walked away. 

Same here. Have joined several different times. Then I get bombarded with something everyday wanting more or but this. Why not save some of that money they're spending on junk mail and use it for something good. 

• Like 4

I and the wife are both life NRA members and I buy each of my four kids a membership each year. I watched this gun control since the 60's and I really believe without the NRA your weapon of choice would be a slingshot. I really doubt if any prominent spokesman in the NRA in today's world can appear in a public place without placing themselves in great risk. If you don't want to contribute to the cause you probably will still have your money and no rights. I would bet the money being spent to kill the NRA far exceeds any membership dues ever received.

• Like 4

I joined as a yearly membership when I bought my rifle. I ended up going lifer for the millennium life drive. Since upped to endowment member one year when I had a windfall. I do get tired of the solicitations for funds but it's what keeps us fighting as a group.

I agree with the fact that the fake news vilifies them more than any other 2 amendment group is because they are the biggest thing to help with keeping freedom. I have nothing wrong with other groups helping fight along side them . 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, acem said:

I've been a life member for over 20 years. They have their issues but are the most effective 2nd amendment political organization. Thx-Ace 

Yeah, so good they have spent your money in New Zealand pitching to us to protect 'our' second amendment rights. Ignorant hicks

17 hours ago, 1466fan said:

Agreed. I vote for who I think the best candidate is. Used to work with a guy who was straight party line even if the devil were to be running. Just cause they got a letter in front of their name either way doesn't mean they're the best candidate. Greitens comes to mind. I voted for a Democrat in that election. 

X2

Wish I could say I voted for the person whose views I was supportive of. Seems more and more like I vote against views I am opposed to. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, jworley said:

I only vote for pro gun candidates because anti gun candidates are usually wrong about everything else too.

For the most part this has been true for with what I have seen

• Like 2