68% machine error

Frank H

22 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

OK. Go back and redo the whole election imo. ?‍♂️

I agree.  As much of a pain as it's been,  the crazy amount of easily visible fraud and the lack of verification available should make redoing the election mandatory.  Paper ballots,  two party inspections for counting and identification to vote. In 6 months to allow new ballots to be distributed and people who want it to be vaccinated. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Should Go back and redo the whole election imo. ?‍♂️

EXACTLY!

I can't believe somebody like Elon Musk can't whip up some kind of tamper-proof voting machine that EVERYBODY registered and still alive and able to prove it can vote on without all the paper ballots and envelopes.  And I'm awefully tempted to put NO MORE absentee voting on my wish list.

The absentee ballots to avoid going to the polling place was just an excuse to generate millions of ballots that could be counted for the Dems.  I bet Hillary wishes She had a China Virus back in '16!

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, DOCTOR EVIL said:

EXACTLY!

I can't believe somebody like Elon Musk can't whip up some kind of tamper-proof voting machine that EVERYBODY registered and still alive and able to prove it can vote on without all the paper ballots and envelopes.  And I'm awefully tempted to put NO MORE absentee voting on my wish list.

The absentee ballots to avoid going to the polling place was just an excuse to generate millions of ballots that could be counted for the Dems.  I bet Hillary wishes She had a China Virus back in '16!

Pa enacted their additional mail in last August some 5 months before covid was known about . 

1 hour ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Don't worry, we'll get to see how it works again in about a month in Georgia.

I predict the Dem's win in a landslide.............:ph34r:  

No election fraud anywhere.............That is what the media told us so it must be true.  IMO, not much point of even voting now, out come will be engineered from now on, 2016 was the turning point, the population was led to the water and didn't drink, so from then on, no chances are going to be taken!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, bitty said:

Pa enacted their additional mail in last August some 5 months before covid was known about .

before WE knew about it anyway!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Poof. What needs to happen is 75 million letters need to be delivered by Certified Mail to the SCOTUS and another 75 Million to EVERY MEMBER of CONGRESS! 
That would be difficult to sweep under the rug. 

You're assuming those letters are going to get there. The same postal service that handed all these mail in ballots and has been losing mail left and right all this year. All those letters would end up in Chesapeake bay before they got into the beltway 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

You're assuming those letters are going to get there. The same postal service that handed all these mail in ballots and has been losing mail left and right all this year. All those letters would end up in Chesapeake bay before they got into the beltway 

That’s why I said CERTIFIED MAIL. Those are BIG charges if you F with that

2 hours ago, Tmtbob said:

Not to sound like I’m wearing a tin foil hat but it kinda makes you think the dems were part of getting the virus started. 

It wouldn't supprise me if chinese, big money, and the political class that are in with the big money knew what was going on and held a lid on it until the pressure blew off the top.  Trump was doing a slash and burn tour and when you cut people off at the knees from their cash cows, they tend to get a tad upset................When the Chinese showed up on American soil at the White House to sign a trade deal, I KNEW something was up, I just didn't know what or how BIG it really was.  They would NEVER give a opponent that ammo.  And it worked, nobody remembers anything about that now.  It will be neat to see how all this plays in the decades to come, and what really happened.  Given what has taken place in recent history, the strangest thing you can dream up might be way under what really happened.  

18 minutes ago, Lars (midessa) said:

That’s more than good enough for government work.

Unfortunately you have been proven correct time and time again :(

• Like 2