International 504 Engine

If you think a 504 diesel is rare how about a 504 diesel demonstrator. We had one on the home farm when I was a kid. I have seen 4 of them 2 Farmalls and 2 utilities. The demonstrator had a white engine.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:21 PM, Red666 said:

If you think a 504 diesel is rare how about a 504 diesel demonstrator. We had one on the home farm when I was a kid. I have seen 4 of them 2 Farmalls and 2 utilities. The demonstrator had a white engine.

Mine looks like it possibly was white. What you think?

5D7890AB-E968-446A-AEA6-BC3C504201D1.png

Looks like it could be. You would have to try scrap other places and see. When we restored our 504 it was painted over the white with red. If I were to do it again I would paint it white. Tractor is long gone.

• Sad 1
13 hours ago, John Ryan said:

Mine looks like it possibly was white. What you think?

5D7890AB-E968-446A-AEA6-BC3C504201D1.png

i dont think a white block makes it a demonstrator. i have seen lots of white blocks in these old tractors. even my 650 is like that.

The white engine demonstrators were factory. Back in 67 or 68 the IH dealer in Merrill Wi had a new 504 diesel with white engine 3pt flat top fenders and narrow front. When asking the dealer about the white engine that is what he said. We bought a used 504 with white engine and you know it is factory.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, John Ryan said:

Honestly I love it. It’s all in good fun and will still gladly listen to any suggestions people have. I myself know what I’m capable of and if I’m not, I’ll find someone that is. I’m glad I joined the forum and thankful for all the information I’ve received. Appreciate the kind post! 

I do not agree that anyone really knows what the are capable of until the chips fall and they have to accomplish what they had never envisioned prior to that time.

After many years of problem solving, I feel the most important ingredient is TANACITY!!

Good luck with your project.

I am looking to trade this one for a one row. I have a lp kit on a super C, that I want to put  on a SA, or 100,130,140.

image1(4).jpeg

image4.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image8.jpeg

• Like 1

It would be nice to see some more LP tractors pictures.

Wow, you have a few.

2 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Definitely cool!  I love the NF under it.  Gives it a neat stance.

I would like to have a big one on the bottle, not sure why, probably because there is none around here.  That one is sure neat, has everything how I would want it.