Wouldn’t want to come home drunk living here

Not Alzheimer’s friendly?

Although if you were caught in the suite of a lovely lady at least you have half of some lame material to work with ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, cobfly said:

I would just look in the back for empty Pabst cans.

IMG_20201201_153305073.jpg

You have one of those too? I leave a few around to irritate my wife. Pail here, cardboard box full there. When she says something i tell her I'm saving up for a 30 rack. 

• Like 2

The empties are not worth much, but my burn barrels don't fill up as fast. Plus, a few times a year I take them to a bar and they give them to an old guy on SS and he turns them into loads.

• Like 3

True ant mound  or bee hive community.   The WW2 era military barracks all looked alike. I had to always verify the numbers on the outside door, the bunks were all side by side no privacy at all, of my assigned barracks in the OLD Great Lakes Naval Training Center. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, cobfly said:

I would just look in the back for empty Pabst cans.

IMG_20201201_153305073.jpg

Very decent of you to keep the road ditches picked up around your place??

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Very decent of you to keep the road ditches picked up around your place??

That is what I tell her. But she's no dummy. She says, " You are the only one in five miles that drinks that crap."

• Haha 4
52 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

drunk.thumb.JPG.956c94f46981290475b6ca534f923210.JPG

Buddy tells a supposedly true story about a well known character from his former neighborhood.

Guy liked to drink a bit. Came home and rummaged around, hey ice-cream! Didn't know we had any of that! So he is sitting on the couch scarfing ice-cream  and watching TV when the neighbor lady comes in the room an says Kenny, what heck you doing? He says hey why are you In my house!? She says "I'm  not!!!!! Your in MY house!!!!" He had went in the wrong house and was eating her ice-cream  and watching her TV. ???

• Haha 5

.......I could not live in that  place as pictured.......Nearest  neighbour is a couple miles away....sometimes that is too close.....I am sure none of you blokes on here could, either...

Mike

• Like 2

Unfortunately I think that is what reset 2021 has in mind with their long range goals and not as asthetically pleasing

I believe their term is pack and stack em

Not to be a total party pooper my buddy was in dairy and rented this farm for years and used to drink a large volume of Club beer continually, when he finally moved out we were talking to the owner and he commented on how many Club beer cans he found, massive volume originally but he said he would occasionally step on one years later in tall grass...some still in hiding I imagine 

• Like 1

Did that once, while living in an apartment complex, and I wasn't even drunk.  Got about 3 steps inside the front door, before I discovered my mistake, and QUICKLY backed out.  Felt pretty foolish, but didn't get caught, lol.  BK.

• Haha 1

Dad always laughed at his cousin. Back in the late 1950s as teenagers. His cousin lived a block away in a small town. They were drinking dropped cousin off in front of his house. Drunk cousin went into his neighbors identical house and went upstairs to bed in their girls room. Got chased out in the morning.p

• Like 1

MANY years ago, so long ago, I can't remember what vehicle I was driving, a friend and I went up to Austin for the weekend, got a hotel room, went out for something to eat/drink, which turned into me drinking several triple margaritas.  Poured me into the car, went back to the hotel, where I remained passed out in the car, woke up, went to the room, opened the door, asked the woman why she was in my room, she said it was her room, that went on for a minute or so, finally realized that my room was next door.

A few more stories could be told about Art's adventures at T-T bars, in Austin (Lil' Abner's), Corpus Christi (Wolfy's), Edinburg, (The Booby Trap), Pharr (The Other Place), San Antonio (Name(s) Forgotten) Sauget, IL (PT's), The Crossing (?), near Rapid City, MI., h3ll even at the Kal-Ho, downtown Kalkaska, MI.

• Like 1