T-9 Famous Black Cat dragging

we had the Famous Black Cat out yesterday for a spin pulling the drag. once the cat train trails get packed down then the Linn Tractors can come out for some fun.

thansk

FBC drag Linn.JPG

FBC drag more cats.JPG

FBC drag plane.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Good to see you out and about King!  Keep us posted.

even at the end of the world we are locked down with covid 19. oh well write my books about my wasted youth.

thansk

Have there been any cases at the end of the world Joey?  I know it’s a long way to a hospital, but seems if they controlled who’s coming in the rest of you would be okay going about your daily lives. 

Enjoying your daily posts as always. 

Dave

1 hour ago, DavCut said:

Have there been any cases at the end of the world Joey?  I know it’s a long way to a hospital, but seems if they controlled who’s coming in the rest of you would be okay going about your daily lives. 

Enjoying your daily posts as always. 

Dave

we have no flu or cold up here and no covid, more people dieing because of the free money the gov gives them and they just party. i shake my head on this scam.

thansk

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King of Obsolete said:

we have no flu or cold up here and no covid, more people dieing because of the free money the gov gives them and they just party. i shake my head on this scam.

thansk

It sure exploded south of you. Pretty much double our totals here in sk. Hopefully things start to trend downward again.  Sk has managed to stay mostly open so far. Mb they’ve sure gone nuts shutting things down. 

Good to see some snow in the ground up there now.  Rivers opened up here again. No frost to speak of in the ground either after all the snow we got. Creeks are just starting to freeze up enough to think about sledding on. Not good I’ve though. Had all that snow and it pushed what little ice there was down and flooded everything.  The snow turned to slush of course and then froze. Not exactly ideal conditions. 

12 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

It sure exploded south of you. Pretty much double our totals here in sk. Hopefully things start to trend downward again.  Sk has managed to stay mostly open so far. Mb they’ve sure gone nuts shutting things down. 

Good to see some snow in the ground up there now.  Rivers opened up here again. No frost to speak of in the ground either after all the snow we got. Creeks are just starting to freeze up enough to think about sledding on. Not good I’ve though. Had all that snow and it pushed what little ice there was down and flooded everything.  The snow turned to slush of course and then froze. Not exactly ideal conditions. 

nobody has a cold or flu anymore, it is all big drama. lots of business will go bankrupt and the gov cut back are unreal right now. going to be warm all week here so not sure what winter we will have. 

thansk

6 hours ago, hardtail said:

Been great reading along but like you am not so good at math, what happened to book 3&4?

those are part of the King of Obsolete stories of moving to the end of the world to freeze to death and can not be released yet. the new books 5-6-7 are written when i lived in the south and was 18 years old  enjoying fast hot rod trucks, fast times and faster women, lol.  

thansk

5th book -- 8 years old in a farm town having fun and living at the age of 17 years old because mother was not happy with a lady friend staying the night in my bedroom in the pink house

My Wasted Youth Alexander MB Book (kingofobsolete.ca)

6th book -- turning 18 years old and traveling in my 37 Dodge hot rod truck to golden BC to minot ND in the summer of fun. i trusted Naughty Natalie with my life and she trusted me because the 37 Dodge got speeding tickets of 145mph.

Love is Trust Book King of Obsolete

7th book is the continuation of the 6th book but add Liz to the fun in the 37 Dodge. the story is about Liz's failing military marriage and the fun times we had in western Canada plus a few plane crashes.

Dominatrix School Book King of Obsolete

these books are written for the ladies in Europe to read and enjoy with a lot of history and things explained what 1985 was really like 35 years ago.

also too this is when i started buy cats to have fun with too.

thansk