Been looking for a good clean one for a long time and got lucky and it popped up on an auction in my own town. Probably paid too much at $1650 but I didn’t have to travel anywhere. My dad bought one new when I was a kid and my brother still has it on the farm yet, always wanted one.

578C9340-771E-4139-9204-C9E77B4FEB73.jpeg

0DDB735C-7FBC-42D1-B3BB-5819BB3EDDAD.jpeg

• Like 6

Looks pretty good. Glad you found something you wanted. I would like to have one as well, but can't justify it right now.

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Looks pretty good. Glad you found something you wanted. I would like to have one as well, but can't justify it right now.

Don't wait too long, we're not getting any younger you know!

• Haha 1

Nice one! I have one as well but have not used it in a few years. Truck and V plow move it all. The blower is there in the shop ready to go if needed.

I mount mine up every winter, so I never have to use it!  I usually mount it on the 1486.  If I can remove all the extra hydraulic lines (in the way of the 3 point) off the Hydro 100, I would mount it on there.

9 hours ago, Wi Ih said:

Been looking for a good clean one for a long time and got lucky and it popped up on an auction in my own town. Probably paid too much at $1650 but I didn’t have to travel anywhere. My dad bought one new when I was a kid and my brother still has it on the farm yet, always wanted one.

578C9340-771E-4139-9204-C9E77B4FEB73.jpeg

0DDB735C-7FBC-42D1-B3BB-5819BB3EDDAD.jpeg

Nice find, looks good.

👍👍

Best insurance there is for us snow haters. Dad bought mine new in 1980. Used it once last winter and hope not at all this year. Put it on the 5288 and drive it in the shed. If, heaven forbid we need it back right out blowing. That price was good for one of that condition.

KIMG1412.jpg

• Like 1

We have a farm king. Looked for IH blowers before we bought. Our farm king goes on our 966 turbo.