Love it and leave it

My name is Zach Leinenbach 

im 34

my number is 18126309224

not voicing my opinion anymore online, but love to talk. 

I can’t sleep, so mike from way over yonder-just call.

i love IH. So do others.

sometimes I think differently and if someone wants to discuss that there you go

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well zach, I dunno what i missed but i have certainly enjoyed and valued your input over the years, hate to think we wont hear anymore. 
-sethro 

1 minute ago, jass1660 said:

Well you guys have his number now.....

I think we had his number before...

54 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Well zach, I dunno what i missed but i have certainly enjoyed and valued your input over the years, hate to think we wont hear anymore. 
-sethro 

Same here

Hey Z whatcha sayin, I read a lot of your posts, did I miss something also, yur playin us right, cuz if mike calls it'll cost a fortune because of all those periods and pauses he puts in, takes me 20 minutes to read a post.

Leinenbach, Is that irish?

Sure wish I knew where things went south Zach.

Hope after a period of time things will settle down and you will join us again on the RPF.

I always enjoyed your input.

4 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Hey Z whatcha sayin, I read a lot of your posts, did I miss something also, yur playin us right, cuz if mike calls it'll cost a fortune because of all those periods and pauses he puts in, takes me 20 minutes to read a post.

Leinenbach, Is that irish?

Lol. Couldn't get much more German!

• Like 1

It looks to me like Zach would rather talk on the phone about tractors than write about them on the forum.

To each their own.

I talked to him via message today , he is rather fired up about issues unrelated to the forum, i have expressed my hopes he settles down and comes back. Needs some cool off time i think.  

• Thanks 5

I think a lot of us are fired up about various things this year. And rightfully so, imo. Hope he comes back as well. 

Rough year all over. Hang in there everyone. 

• Like 3

I spoke(texted) Seth earlier. I was calming down from the day’s adventure until about 5 pm tonight.

a LONG story short is this... Luke, my son, aged 7, “pushed” a Hispanic girl down in lunch line. Now I was pissed when I heard this because I didn’t raise my son to do this.

come to find out the girl never fell, Luke Backed into her with his backpack For butting in line..

still not impressed, but trying to teach you dint knock people over for that, I get rest of story.

mow mother of said “abuse “ victim is considering pressing charges of “racist assault and battery”

I am sorry, the lead of this thread was very unfair and honestly not warranted. I’m beyond upset for how this went down.... I don’t raise my kids to be racist. I’m not.  So I get very upset being accused of something that quite frankly never crossed my mind.

Sorry if anyone thought it was geared towards them. It’s not. I’m still going to put my opinion out there, thanks Seth for talking that sense into me.

as to everyone else, carry on and shun those 4320’s

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
3 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

I spoke(texted) Seth earlier. I was calming down from the day’s adventure until about 5 pm tonight.

a LONG story short is this... Luke, my son, aged 7, “pushed” a Hispanic girl down in lunch line. Now I was pissed when I heard this because I didn’t raise my son to do this.

come to find out the girl never fell, Luke Backed into her with his backpack For butting in line..

still not impressed, but trying to teach you dint knock people over for that, I get rest of story.

mow mother of said “abuse “ victim is considering pressing charges of “racist assault and battery”

I am sorry, the lead of this thread was very unfair and honestly not warranted. I’m beyond upset for how this went down.... I don’t raise my kids to be racist. I’m not.  So I get very upset being accused of something that quite frankly never crossed my mind.

Sorry if anyone thought it was geared towards them. It’s not. I’m still going to put my opinion out there, thanks Seth for talking that sense into me.

Its only going to get worse.............I am real fed up with everything, and honestly am more fed up that the fact is it will only keep getting worse now, but I have to remember, there is millions and millions of people with thoughts like me right now, so I am not alone, and neither are you.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Did you contact the school? Did they contact you? Is this "charge" filed through the school or just a rant of an idiot? With the way people think these days I would'nt put it past some parent to not process kids are kids and try to build something out of nothing.

That said, is everyone involved aware of the butt in? Could luke play dumb and say he was unaware of the said bump? I know your distress, and nobody needs crap like this, good luck.

And KWRB informed your name is german not irish, my bad.😜

As far as I know it is a rant right now. However the damage has been done. The only reason I said anything earlier was so that they would not come back on this group for lawyer purposes. But after talking to Seth, I agree that they would win if I changed my lifestyle. I think of most people on here as family, and everything I say is meant 100% from my heart. I will not let that stop me from being an honest person.Thank you to Seth whom I’ve never met for bringing this up and making it a truth. I appreciate it and all the other comments 

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

Just sounds like the mother is itching for a fight, would not worry about it I am always pissing somebody off hear that crap all the time

32 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

As far as I know it is a rant right now. However the damage has been done. The only reason I said anything earlier was so that they would not come back on this group for lawyer purposes. But after talking to Seth, I agree that they would win if I changed my lifestyle. I think of most people on here as family, and everything I say is meant 100% from my heart. I will not let that stop me from being an honest person.Thank you to Seth whom I’ve never met for bringing this up and making it a truth. I appreciate it and all the other comments 

One could live a happy life if everyone followed the request I received from a flunky working at McDonald’s when I tried to phone in a large order one night “ just please...don’t be a dick”😂😂😂 I stand by it, act like a D bag, you get treated like a D bag, doesn’t matter if you are black, white, yellow or sky blue-pink.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

People throw sh3t at the wall all the time to see if it will stick,If you talked to your son about the issue you have done the best you can do, There are things in life you or I can’t control, this is one of them , Don’t lose any sleep over it. For a crime there needs to be criminal intent which didn’t happen. 
No I’m not a lawyer 

• Like 1