Ivermectin for the holidays

cobfly

Read about a study of giving Wuhan positive patients ivermectin at the onset of symptoms and it minimized the replication of the virus, hence quicker back to normal. Went and bought a few tubes today. Plus, I might have worms anyhow. I will just turn the dial to 150 and give myself a shot down the neck. I always wondered why my horses curl their lip. I will find out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Sandhiller has a neighbor who treats himself with LA 200 when he gets to feeling puny. 
Safeguard is given to third world countries to help the children. 
I guess you will figure out if you have any Shepherd in your lineage as Ivermectin is deadly to them!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cobfly said:

Read about a study of giving Wuhan positive patients ivermectin at the onset of symptoms and it minimized the replication of the virus, hence quicker back to normal. Went and bought a few tubes today. Plus, I might have worms anyhow. I will just turn the dial to 150 and give myself a shot down the neck. I always wondered why my horses curl their lip. I will find out.

Let us know if you start scratching yourself behind your ears with your feet. 

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Let us know if you start scratching yourself behind your ears with your feet. 

We will never know. I am not as limber as I once was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, cobfly said:

We will never know. I am not as limber as I once was.

And besides, I am pretty sure I was not one of MTO's girlfriends.?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lazy WP said:

Sandhiller has a neighbor who treats himself with LA 200 when he gets to feeling puny. 

Ummm.................yea.....................neighbor...................that's it. It was a neighbor?     ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, cobfly said:

I will just turn the dial to 150 and give myself a shot down the neck. I always wondered why my horses curl their lip. I will find out.

Take a couple mouthfulls of sweet grain mix first and have some more ready in a pan to shove your face into. 

They got it in apple flavor now ? so your "vet tech" should have no trouble, just make sure she gets a firm grip on your halter?

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Take a couple mouthfulls of sweet grain mix first and have some more ready in a pan to shove your face into. 

They got it in apple flavor now ? so your "vet tech" should have no trouble, just make sure she gets a firm grip on your halter?

Figure she will just ear me down, then I will chase it with a delicious Pabst. And then she will slap me on the rump and tell me I should be good for a couple months.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, acem said:

Ivemectin is considered one of the essential medications for humans health. It's commonly used for parasites. Thx-Ace 

So we could spray it on or force feed it to gimmidats?

Wife gave me a shot of LA 200 once, the part that made me the most mad was she wouldn't let me out of the head gate then she gave me an implant!

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, ky966boy said:

I “heard “dog penicillin pills and human pills are same thing.

I "use to" get amoxicillin pills from my vet, a lot cheaper. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I "use to" get amoxicillin pills from my vet, a lot cheaper. 

I used to also when I was single and no insurance. It was $ 6 for a big bottle, they started to wise up and asked what kind of dog I had told them I don’t know but he’s big and ugly. 

• Haha 8

54 minutes ago, acem said:

gimmidats???

I don't recommend forcing it on anyone but in the correct dose, its good medicine for humans.

Thx-Ace 

I guess my humor did not come across. Gimmidats a synonym for parasite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Pete1468 said:

Wife gave me a shot of LA 200 once, the part that made me the most mad was she wouldn't let me out of the head gate then she gave me an implant!

At least it didn't involve a blade or really tight band

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry for being slow about parasites...

Vet medicine can be fine. Penicillin or la200 covers most bacterial infections. The trick is knowing which to take. I'm told not to take both.

Do not use micotil or other antibiotics without doing your homework. Micotil kills people.

Sulfa drugs are commonly used on people as well. Drink lots of water when taking it.

Imho, ymmv.

I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay at holiday Inn last night!

Thx-Ace 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, acem said:

Sorry for being slow about parasites...

Vet medicine can be fine. Penicillin or la200 covers most bacterial infections. The trick is knowing which to take. I'm told not to take both.

Do not use micotil or other antibiotics without doing your homework. Micotil kills people.

Sulfa drugs are commonly used on people as well. Drink lots of water when taking it.

Imho, ymmv.

I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay at holiday Inn last night!

Thx-Ace 

The only time in my 60 years I ever self admitted to the emergency room was when I was prescribed  a sulfa drug.  It started me shaking so bad my muscles almost locked up. Just imagine the worst chills from a fever you ever had and multiply that by 10. I was in the ER about 6 hours until it started to go out of my system. Needless to say, that's on my list of meds I'm allergic to.