It's Just A Matter Of Time Before This Becomes The Nationwide "New Normal"

New Mexico Closures of Grocery Stores Over Coronavirus Prompts Half-Mile Long Lines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/new-mexico-closures-grocery-stores-coronavirus-prompts-half-mile-long-lines/

With the ADDED 'bonus' of (IF there IS control to be exercised, and Constitutional RIGHTS to be violated):

“Get Out! – Go Get a Warrant!” – Business Owners in Buffalo, New York Stand Up to Cuomo’s Covid Orders, Kick Out Sheriff and “Health Inspector”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/get-go-get-warrant-business-owners-buffalo-new-york-stand-cuomos-covid-orders-kick-sheriff-health-inspector-video/

2 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

New Mexico Closures of Grocery Stores Over Coronavirus Prompts Half-Mile Long Lines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/new-mexico-closures-grocery-stores-coronavirus-prompts-half-mile-long-lines/

With the ADDED 'bonus' of (IF there IS control to be exercised, and Constitutional RIGHTS to be violated):

“Get Out! – Go Get a Warrant!” – Business Owners in Buffalo, New York Stand Up to Cuomo’s Covid Orders, Kick Out Sheriff and “Health Inspector”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/get-go-get-warrant-business-owners-buffalo-new-york-stand-cuomos-covid-orders-kick-sheriff-health-inspector-video/

Will have to see the follow up from this, I'm willing to bet they're not just gonna walk away from it all.  Will likely be cowards and something will show up via certified mail threatening legal action.  

That's exactly how I would have handled it as well, kudos to them.  They won the battle, but theres a lot of war left.  

1 hour ago, jeeper61 said:

Duck Cuomo he needs to be charged with murder over all the deaths he caused at the nursing homes 

You know, I understand at the time with the complete lack of knowledge it happened...................The part that disturbs me is he thinks he saved the earth and the media thinks he is a folk hero when he completely screwed up.  Another thing that bothers me...............I wouldn't have time to write a book, how in the world did he have time to write a book running a whole state???????

I could easily see the Mexican situation happening here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jeeper61 said:

Duck Cuomo he needs to be charged with murder over all the deaths he caused at the nursing homes 

Whitmer too.

47 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

You know, I understand at the time with the complete lack of knowledge it happened...................The part that disturbs me is he thinks he saved the earth and the media thinks he is a folk hero when he completely screwed up.  Another thing that bothers me...............I wouldn't have time to write a book, how in the world did he have time to write a book running a whole state???????

Easy to write a book when your having the minions run the state.

8 hours ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

They won the battle, but theres a lot of war left.  

That is how you win the war

One battle at a time.

Ain't gonna be easy and it will get nasty.

• Like 1

If enough businesses would stand up at the same time they'd have a lot of trouble enforcing it.

Same goes for masks.  A substantial amount of civil disobedience is powerful, and I believe it's the only hope we have of not being completely shut down.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

The Feds put up a hospital and sent the hospital ship this is where all COVID patents should have gone they should have been segregated from the normal population this goes for all the heath care workers too.

You don't want them treating COVID patents then jumping on public transportation and going home.     

But I guess the great Dr F didn't think that was necessary it won't have created the exploding case rate narrative that JB needed to win. 

19 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

But I guess the great Dr F didn't think that was necessary it won't have created the exploding case rate narrative that JB needed to win. 

'zactly.

19 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

The numbers are skewed.  The virus is real, but the danger is made up.  Again, propoganda.  Dead labeled as a Covid death even though they died in a car crash, or random violence, after fighting cancer.... high spikes in number of cases because a prison population had an outbreak, or a nursing home... places were people are confined.  It's all for political gain. 

1 minute ago, J-Mech said:

The numbers are skewed.  The virus is real, but the danger is made up.  Again, propoganda.  Dead labeled as a Covid death even though they died in a car crash, or random violence, after fighting cancer.... high spikes in number of cases because a prison population had an outbreak, or a nursing home... places were people are confined.  It's all for political gain. 

Also because of massive increases in testing, and the very inaccurate results of those tests

I've talked to multiple people personally who've been notified they had tested positive when they hadn't been tested at all.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Steve C. said:

Also because of massive increases in testing, and the very inaccurate results of those tests

I've talked to multiple people personally who've been notified they had tested positive when they hadn't been tested at all.

Yes! I've known several people with false positives too.  I keep wondering.... do they correct the count?? I'm betting not. 

Wait until THIS becomes "national policy", here in the good ol US of A.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/22/freedom-pass-please-uk-to-introduce-covid-immunity-passports-as-more-lockdowns-loom/

And, I have absolutely NO qualms about believing which 'profession' is, at this very moment, in the throes of orgasmic pleasure in anticipation of being able to enforce it.

Was in Walmart yesterday (in TEXAS), shelves are again limited on toilet  paper.  I was forced to get another 12 mega roll pack. Appears that limited to a purchase of 2 of an item forces customers  to purchase 2.

New motto, if in short supply always buy!!  Greed, exceeds need!

Wonder if Sleepy joe will reissue rationing stamps as in WW2? Way back then a local oil distributor owner  went to jail for selling a neighbor gasoline without required stamps. Mom said he was a nice guy from a good family but broke the rationing law. I grew up with his Kids, and he still ran the Family farm supply oil distribution company for many years. 

I HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED FOR EBOLA EITHER! 

When you want to create more misery, despair, and economic mayhem, the false testing comes in really handy.  And the wicked witch of the southwest seems to want to do just that.

Under a policy announced last month by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D), New Mexico currently has over a dozen grocery stores around the state closed for two weeks–including Albertsons, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Target stores–due to employees testing positive for the COVID-19 China coronavirus. This is causing great hardship in affected small towns where only one grocery store remains open, prompting lines of panicked shoppers estimated to be a half-mile long.

16 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

When you want to create more misery, despair, and economic mayhem, the false testing comes in really handy.  And the wicked witch of the southwest seems to want to do just that.

This is causing great hardship in affected small towns where only one grocery store remains open, prompting lines of panicked shoppers estimated to be a half-mile long.

You can't get it in a large crowd or riot if you wear a mask

they told you that you need to comply  

48 minutes ago, oleman said:

Wonder if Sleepy joe will reissue rationing stamps as in WW2?

Much too complicated (and I was NEVER around rationing), but how many of the 'peasants/cidiots' could figure out the point system?

It is most likely that you will have a mix of government approved "social justice groups", AND law enforcement 'inspecting' YOUR purchases, to see if they meet the government set limit, OR if your food choices are 'healthy' and 'animal rights' approved.

58 minutes ago, oleman said:

Wonder if Sleepy joe will reissue rationing stamps as in WW2?

Don't have to ration when the product isn't there to begin with.