Only Unique Thing About 2020

Normally i attend 3-6 concerts a year. With many concerts being shut down. Many bands have been performing free concerts on YouTube. And I've had time to watch them. 

Musicians usually try their best to keep their fans entertained. And putting on free concerts really has raised my opinion of many groups.

Corb Lund was in Greely early in the year. I damn near made a run west. Blackberry Smoke played an outdoor venue a couple weeks ago. In October. In Ohio.Kenny Fieldler and the Cowboy Killers are playing Limon CO soon.Them I'll be patient since they are from here.

1 hour ago, exSW said:

Corb Lund was in Greely early in the year. I damn near made a run west. Backberry Smoke played an outdoor venue a couple weeks ago. In October. In Ohio.Kenny Fieldler and the Cowboy Killers are playing Limon CO soon.Them I'll be patient since they are from here.

Lund was in KC pre covid one year ago last week youngest son really liked the show. So original and authentic music

• Like 1
3 hours ago, exSW said:

Corb Lund was in Greely early in the year. I damn near made a run west. Blackberry Smoke played an outdoor venue a couple weeks ago. In October. In Ohio.Kenny Fieldler and the Cowboy Killers are playing Limon CO soon.Them I'll be patient since they are from here.

I’ve seen Blackberry Smoke several times. Never seen Corb Lund but know some of his stuff. Been listening to some Cody Jinks lately along with Colter Wall.