First time for the Sandhiller family. 

Went early to beat the Thanksgiving rush

Brought our own turkey all the way from Nebraska

Enjoyed the beach

turkey-tan-lines-51233345.thumb.png.e71667509d874e4dbb21357b78c7e1d8.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

How were you able to eat turkey with a mask on????? As of midnight last night, us Minnesotan’s have to eat, drink, and be in our own homes with masks on, yeah, ok!! 

Thats just over the top bat crap crazy....

44 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

How were you able to eat turkey with a mask on????? As of midnight last night, us Minnesotan’s have to eat, drink, and be in our own homes with masks on, yeah, ok!! 

As Joe Soucheray would say, "Minnesota, the state where nothing is allowed!"

5 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I may be considered the devil himself but the only time I have worn a mask of any kind this year was a hotshield on a fire where the smoke was so bad I needed it to breath.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

I may be considered the devil himself but the only time I have worn a mask of any kind this year was a hotshield on a fire where the smoke was so bad I needed it to breath.

I bought a 10 pack of cheap ones back in July, lost 8 of them and finally ran out last week... 

When the local er doc doesn't mask at church and shakes hands...that tells me alot on effectivness of masks...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Had an MRI Thursday at one of the premeire Sports Medicine facilities in the Country. No mask once I was inside.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Thats just over the top bat crap crazy....

Yes it is! But the only ones that will heed these orders are the left wingdings and the fear mongers!!

7 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

As Joe Soucheray would say, "Minnesota, the state where nothing is allowed!"

Sounds about right!! Got any room in your state for one more?? Maybe I’ll make a permanent visit!

2 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Ok we better figure this out! I thought I was the devil himself?! 👹🤣   
Im not wearing a d**m mask either!! I can’t stand them in a grain bin, and I’m sure as h**l not wearing one in a store, or my house!! 

2 hours ago, Alan Dinan said:

A local hospital was giving out masks with the hospital name on them, a worker asked for one, and was told no because they aren't good enough for the hospital standards. 

But, But, |BUT, The MEDIA, who are "EXPERTS ON EVERYTHING", have told the 'peasants' that "masks work", AND, good ol' Dr. Fraudci, depending on what hour of the day it is, or what day it is, has also said that "everyone MUST wear masks, IF we are to survive this time of 'national crisis".

And IF we cannot trust our 'betters' in the MEDIA, or a political puppet like Dr. Fraudci whose opinion changes more often than the wind, just who can the unwashed masses put their 'trust' in?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

Well just stick a BLM sign out front and enjoy a nice protest with Turkey and family. 

Godless govt just trying to stomp anything regarding a Higher Power imho.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

For some reason this came to mind...

Thanks for that Todd, emotions are running pretty high right now and I was trying to bring a little humor in to take a short smile break. That song does it for me😄

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I can’t stand them in a grain bin, and I’m sure as h**l not wearing one in a store, or my house!! 

I can't stand to wear one in a grain bin either. Was helping clean a bin out a year ago and was told to wear one told him no not wearing one if I need some air I'll step out for abit then come back in .    Went to Wally mart last night lady at door went to hand me a mask daughter said no no no it didn't reach my hand.

16 minutes ago, Wes806 said:

I can't stand to wear one in a grain bin either. Was helping clean a bin out a year ago and was told to wear one told him no not wearing one if I need some air I'll step out for abit then come back in .    Went to Wally mart last night lady at door went to hand me a mask daughter said no no no it didn't reach my hand.

I’ll wear one in the bin, if it’s soybeans, corn no.  We have 8 and 10 inch unloads in our bins, so 10-20 minutes to load a truck, that’s enough mask wearing for me! I will not live in one!!!!

• Like 1