Will ripper from cat bolt on to td15c

7 minutes ago, rodhergott said:

By bolt o n I meant easy fit    No machining etc

Kinda doubt the easy button will work 😀

This is what you are looking for? Where are you located? They were used in the West probably more than the mid-west or east. The mounting plates (trunnions) I doubt will bolt up but you may be able to re-drill the holes to mount the trunnions. I would look for a tool bar carrier for a TD14 through the TD15 series, that would be the easiest way to go. I mounted the TD9B mounting plates on my TD6 by drilling new mounting holes on the plates. Call Associated tractor in Stockton CA, he may be able to help you. 

IH TD15B tool bar carrier.jpg

IH TD-15,14,14A Combination Carrier.jpg

About 20 years ago when I was looking for my first 15C I saw a couple of 15C's that had heavy duty rippers mounted on them. Maybe you could check junk yards, maybe one around yet.

DWF

It should have a whole slue of drilled and tapped holes on the back plate, might take a little fab work but anything will fit. A lot of guy's use root rakes mounted to the blade. 

Rear Stud patterns are different from a TD15B/C to a D6C/D.  know this for a fact from winch bolt patterns.  Spigot holes are exactly the same though.

Cat rippers will fit only if you redrill the bolt holes

8 minutes ago, rodhergott said:

DONt know spigot.   

Spigot is the pto drive shaft hole where a winch goes.  

Doesn,t matter to you as ripper plate covers the hole.  

But there is still a bolt hole pattern around the outside of hole rippers bolt to