806 4x4

401 N Michigan

• 6 months later...

https://youtu.be/YPfSbMTyCug 

Good Morning all you 806 Junkies!! WOW!!! What a Barn Find :).  I own a company called Firing Iron and we are an Equipment Brokerage based out of Alberta Canada. Last week I came across a International 806 with the MFWD. (Factory) I ran the tractor and she is a DREAM!!.  I grew up on a grain farm in northern Alberta and my dad was Red Through and Through. Personally i have been doing this equipment Brokerage gig for nearly 25 years and I have never seen or even heard about this Model.  My ask is simply this, What is the value of one of these tractors. Thank you in Advance. 

Nice find? looks to be in great shape. Does it have TA? Value differs alot depending on location, but I would think around $10,000 maybe more for serious collectors. Here in Michigan maybe $6,000. Also, welcome aboard

• Like 1