Jump to content

Who is shaking the jar


Recommended Posts

Use your head boys

They are pitting us against one another

Time to identify the evil, join forces and defeat it.

This is much bigger tthan our petty differences

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

You're all correct, but half of the country doesn't believe it.

Was going to add another comment with a name but now I'm censoring myself.  This is nuts.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve C. said:

You're all correct, but half of the country doesn't believe it.

Was going to add another comment with a name but now I'm censoring myself.  This is nuts.

Yes it is.

And I'm pretty tired of it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

"Who IS "shaking the jar"/"stirring the pot", by and large, it would be THE MEDIA.

Yes they are, but they are just a tool

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who want one world order and a communist way of life,  worldwide.  There are bums of all walks of life wanting to lead us there. Think about this,  the first part of a communist revolution is to create the conditions of misery necessary for people (who wouldn't normally think about it) to want a government change. The second part will consist of forced disarmament of the population.  Covid has created miserable conditions,  as have communist led BLM and Antifa bums. Whose money is backing them? Whose money is funding leftist candidates everywhere? Hmmmmmm. If we don't resist with force when we need to, such as at the beginning  of any disarmament of the population, we will very soon be subjects,  not citizens.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Frank H said:

Those who want one world order and a communist way of life,  worldwide.  There are bums of all walks of life wanting to lead us there. Think about this,  the first part of a communist revolution is to create the conditions of misery necessary for people (who wouldn't normally think about it) to want a government change. The second part will consist of forced disarmament of the population.  Covid has created miserable conditions,  as have communist led BLM and Antifa bums. Whose money is backing them? Whose money is funding leftist candidates everywhere? Hmmmmmm. If we don't resist with force when we need to, such as at the beginning  of any disarmament of the population, we will very soon be subjects,  not citizens.  

My guess and indeed have seen articles claiming that sorros( spelling) is funding a lot of stuff I consider bad for our country. There are many others with a hand in it too im sure. Jmo

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandhiller said:

Yes they are, but they are just a tool

By freely offering up themselves as the knowing, willing, UNQUESTIONING, eager, and undoubtedly paid, propaganda arm of the CPUSSA, they are much more than "a tool", THEY actually consider themselves to be members of the "ruling class".

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if you look back to the Regan's axis of evil add Russia and China that pretty much sums up the players

China wants to rule the world to do so they need to knock off the current power the US.

They use our system the open society to do so.

Why we let a Communist country do business here is insane they use our court system against us 

The media makes its money from advertising pretty sure most of it is for products made by foreign owned companies so you know where their allegiance is.

Then look at the NBA and Facebook they want to do business in China so bad they sensor themselves       

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

THEY actually consider themselves to be members of the "ruling class".

Foolishly, naively, yes. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is shaking the jar??

Definitely a serious matter not to be joking about but;

I was thinking about how much "the jar has been shaken" in recent times.

Made me wonder if Jerry Lee Lewis might not be shaking it to the tune of Whole Lot of Shaking Going On?

The right ants and the left ants are definitely in a turmoil------and the general public is caught amongst it all.   HELP!!!!!!!

 

DD

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...