Pure evil

sandhiller

Midnight, getting out of the truck and into the pickup, I heard 4 shots south of town, close. 

I hurried up and met a pickup coming from the south at a high rate of speed. I got their lic plate number. Made me mad but didn't witness them shooting. Timing was there though. Will see if they killed anything and left it lay tomorrow. 

Got home and wife was still up. She related this to me. 

A good friend and neighbor has had trouble with out of state hunters trespassing on his land. They come up to hunt on one of his neighbors every year. Last year he got fed up and turned them in to the game warden.  

This year they retaliated. 

Tonight they shot his Kids' two black labs and threw them in the river. Don't know the whole story but supposedly was witnessed by someone local. 

I am beyond pissed and will find out names and what they are driving. Although I doubt they are still here. 

If someone shot my dogs, I would react and when my time comes, I am ready to answer to my Lord on my willful breaking of a commandment and I will accept the consequences. Some will say that puts me down to their level. Fine. I will not accept this behavior against my family. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I believe this is just the beginning of our problems with what’s taking shape in this country!! No one is scared of the law anymore, and these scum bag politicians and the media are to blame!! 
I hope you find some answers to what happened, and hopefully the plate number you got helps in this case!! 

• Like 9

I completely understand your anger. That’s about as low as it gets. I believe they need to have hunting privileges taken for life in your state and be relieved of all their gear.  That’s before the owner gets to take them to court. That gives all sportsmen a bad name sadly. 

• Like 3

It happened to us once, high school kids shot our German Shepard from the road to our front door.   A family member didn't want to pursue it because the kids that did it would ruin their whole life for a bad decision.  One of the kids was flunking a class so it was retaliation.

We fought with hunters not having permission. Lots of out of staters but locals also. 
I had a pair of Michigan pickups that were shining spot lights in the yard. About 2 nights of it and game warden was out. They swore they had permission from Jake, problem was Jake had been dead for a number years. 

Rifle season is on right now. Someone has a blind/ camo tent set up just past my west property line about a half mile away . Three mornings in a row I hear three loud high power rifle shots about two seconds apart, BANG, BANG, BANG.   All I can think of is   He must be a terrible shot if this is going on for three days on a row. I wonder where those bullets are going. 

He is also doing this before the official time allowed, probably one reason he presumably is missing his target. 

Im not going to approach him but I have turned it over to the local authorities. 

We absolutely hate rifle season here. 
it seems to me hunters are not sportsman anymore. last year I found a dead deer with an arrow broke off in it.

Every year we wait about three weeks after hunting season ends and go for a hike to see what the hunters left behind.  I fully expect to find another carcass without a head this year. 

There is no doubt some good sportsman out there but they are becoming far and few between.  The bad ones are ruining it for everyone.

• Like 2

Looking at this old beast it makes my blood boil more and more the more I think about it. I got into it with a guy I know hunts near my house when he was bragging about shooting someone's cat when it walked around under his stand. I made myself very clear that if i ever caught wind of it, or if one if my animals were hurt, i wasn’t calling the game warden. 

45445AF8-017A-4B04-B2BA-76834163895A.jpeg

• Like 2

When i was in high school we had a incident something like this. Had a mutt black lab. The brother and i came home from school and got changed and went to the fields ( spring planting and fieldwork) Scooby was fine at that time( this was a little after 3 in the afternoon) mom got home a little after 4 and found Scooby laying in a puddle of water. He didn't want to get up. She picked him up and found him bloody. She took him to the vet and come to find out someone had shot him with birdshot on the one side. They pulled 100 and some pellets out of him and he had a few still left with him. What ****** us off is this dog was to lazy to wander around. We own most the land around the house and im certain that the neighbors didn't do it as they were planting to. So he got shot on our own ground, either in the yard or fields around the house. 

We had these problems for a few years the problems have seemed to stopped. Cannot go into what stopped it. 

Daughter in law called Saturday morning (opening morning) A guy had his stand 2-3ft. from the property line facing our side. Went and had a chat with him and he thought is was best to move it.

• Like 2

I know many of the OOS hunters that come here every year, they are good people, respectful and courteous but.

The few I have trouble with every year is one thing but I now have a burning ugly feeling deep down inside of me that is not right.

Damn these people, what have we become. 

My heart goes out to Nick and his family. 

1004077496_dogsimmons1.jpg.a0136d8ef7337cbd8787247ab3b18c5b.jpg

548250158_dogsimmons2.jpg.39cd880e204c1a07712b80e98aa72584.jpg

I am going to hug my two old dogs too much today and they are going to wonder what is up. But will return the affection. 

Right now sitting at the desk, Cash the border collie is laying on my feet and Gus the weimeraner has his head on my leg. They know there is something wrong. They can sense when I am feeling bad. 

• Like 4

You sure it was outside hunters? His dogs had an ugly reputation. I like Nick, but I caught his old dog clear down on us. That’s nearly 10 miles. 
I will always tell people that if my dogs are running and harassing people, livestock or big game, shoot them, but if I find out they got shot for spite, all He!! is going to rain  down on you!!

1 hour ago, Lazy WP said:

You sure it was outside hunters? His dogs had an ugly reputation. I like Nick, but I caught his old dog clear down on us. That’s nearly 10 miles. 
I will always tell people that if my dogs are running and harassing people, livestock or big game, shoot them, but if I find out they got shot for spite, all He!! is going to rain  down on you!!

I obviously don't know anything but what is told here. But if his dogs were causing issues. Why throw the bodies into the river and then run like the devil is after you? If the dogs are in the wrong, say so and be a man about it and tell them what happened, don't peel out and run. 

Ive shot a neighbor's pit bull trying to attack a newborn calf in our pasture. After i finished it. Threw the body in the pickup ( Dad wasn't there) and dumped it in the driveway of its house and said "We warned you twice that if this kept going on, we were going do something about it" 

• Like 4

Effing dirtbags! I hope they get their comeuppance. This is why I hate deer season. The woods are loaded overwhelmingly not with gentlemen or sportsmen -heck, they're not even men. They are scum, and they hunt only because they're low forms of human -they just enjoy killing. Eff em. Scum.

It's the reason I hate deer season, and it's the reason there are no trophu animals where I live. They just kill. Everything.

7 hours ago, Finney said:

We had these problems for a few years the problems have seemed to stopped. Cannot go into what stopped it. 

Daughter in law called Saturday morning (opening morning) A guy had his stand 2-3ft. from the property line facing our side. Went and had a chat with him and he thought is was best to move it.

I’ve had that discussion before, I’m 5’-10”, 5-‘11” on a good day, hovering around 200 lbs. 

This guy was 275-300 and probably 6’2”. 
He insisted that he helped me slid a chimney liner into my chimney, when I started turning red, and said to him, “ that’s funny as I don’t remember you’re fat arse on the roof when I was sliding that liner into the chimney “ 

He changed his tune really quickly after that. I was having none of his crap! This was AFTER he had a stand on my line. That I took pictures of, took it down and handed it to the game warden. When he asked for it back I told him what happened to it, and where he could get it. He didn’t come back 

• Like 1