Washington State Covid

I have been avoiding the news, and am a bit behind but the King Gavin got his hand slapped by a judge for over stepping his authority and for going out to supper. Much like aunt Nancey not a big deal to go out, if you where not telling everyone else to stay home.

But to get even he put 40 of 58 counties in lock down again. The only good thing is no schools getting close if they had reopened. But sadly most only had lower grades under 4th. And even sadder many teachers have refused to go back so many schools would be back if they could find teachers.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Washington State Village idiot is losing his mind again. Now all the minions must pay the price. Would someone kindly tell this POS  YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE COVID  

From: https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/coronavirus-gov-inslee-issues-travel-advisory-urges-public-forego-holiday-gatherings/XIDPHMLVOJAAREQ5YCL75367PU/ "Starting Tuesday, bowling alleys, movie th

Enough liberals got in office I trust nothing.

Posted Images

I am guessing my older one is going to be home from school after this week.............Got a recorded call from the School Super, who I actually had as a teacher years ago and I like, stating the issue is not so much the kids, the teachers are not coming to work and staffing is short.  IF they pull the plug on it and he has to go online again, me and my wife decided he can do his schooling in the evening when it gets dark, because as soon as my mother takes my 2 year old to watch him for 3 hours, WE are going to work!  This whole thing is turning into complete BS!

• Like 1
On 11/16/2020 at 1:35 PM, Cdfarabaugh said:

My father in law has a funeral home and recently had a covid death "surge".......what people dont know is that these people were pretty much waiting for something to kill them anyways.  Death is tragic regardless, but treating everyone the same risk wise is just plain stupid.  

Honestly I dont know why some "smart" person hasnt suggested a stay at home plan for those 55-60+.......pay their wages if they're working and let them sit it out (if they want to) as they are the "at risk".  They are also a smaller part of the workforce either retired, or coasting into retirement.  Keeping people like me locked down is just plain idiotic.  

The plan you just mentioned, whether it be for age group or risk category, would have made tremendous strides in those trillions of bucks being used wisely.

this is why, as a hvac technician, I refuse to believe a single word a politician says about this virus. Leave my political leanings in the dust. All the reaction is bull.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

this is why, as a hvac technician, I refuse to believe a single word a politician says about this virus. Leave my political leanings in the dust. All the reaction is bull.

Amen to that.  My 85 year old mom has several coffee friends in their 80s and 90s. Three of them have tested positive recently (mainstream news would say they were infected).  They've all recovered, and basically said it was like having a cold.  Which is exactly what I think they had.

BTW, anyone here heard of anyone having a cold lately?  I haven't.  Funny how most of the covid systems mimic a cold.  And both are caused by a corona virus.  Hmmm.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Amen to that.  My 85 year old mom has several coffee friends in their 80s and 90s. Three of them have tested positive recently (mainstream news would say they were infected).  They've all recovered, and basically said it was like having a cold.  Which is exactly what I think they had.

BTW, anyone here heard of anyone having a cold lately?  I haven't .  Funny how most of the covid systems mimic a cold.  And both are caused by a corona virus.  Hmmm.

Some people really do get it bad though, that's what's so strange about this.  Theres something science is really missing here, or is being hidden from us.  

23 minutes ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

Some people really do get it bad though, that's what's so strange about this.  Theres something science is really missing here, or is being hidden from us.  

I have seen some reports out there about certain blood types were effected way more than others...............With that said, Do you really think this crummy media is going to actually do real reporting.................I think not.

• Like 1
On 11/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, 806 man said:

Washington State Village idiot is losing his mind again. Now all the minions must pay the price. Would someone kindly tell this POS  YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE COVID

3150A256-DBED-470A-9693-F3151AD9FA5C.jpeg

Just watch he will say because of covid-19 we need a state income tax ! His cesspool seems to attach ag after the farm bureau went for Culp !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
54 minutes ago, SJH said:

Just watch he will say because of covid-19 we need a state income tax ! His cesspool seems to attach ag after the farm bureau went for Culp !

Don't forget about Washington Strong Carbon tax coming at us also. Going to zoom meeting to hear about their pipe dream.

1 hour ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

True, but most of them have other stuff going on.  I've seen multiple studies showing that something like 85% of fatalities had very low blood vitamin D3 levels.  Everyone I know who had it (very few) had some of these issues.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Steve C. said:

BTW, anyone here heard of anyone having a cold lately?  I haven't.  Funny how most of the covid systems mimic a cold.  And both are caused by a corona virus.  Hmmm.

Here me out in this one, it gets kinda deep but is something I’ve wondered since March.

IF this was a man made virus and let’s assume, for just this part, that it was intentional.

Why are we as a country doing the leg work on collecting info on it? Infection rates, positive rates, mortality rates, what dynamic it affects the most/least, where it’s the worst, etc. I think all that, while important, may not be best suited to have on every single channel you can watch all over the globe.

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

Here me out in this one, it gets kinda deep but is something I’ve wondered since March.

IF this was a man made virus and let’s assume, for just this part, that it was intentional.

Why are we as a country doing the leg work on collecting info on it? Infection rates, positive rates, mortality rates, what dynamic it affects the most/least, where it’s the worst, etc. I think all that, while important, may not be best suited to have on every single channel you can watch all over the globe.

You think Billco Basement Doors Biden would do anything about it anyhow?????  Seriously, he lives for Oatmeal time...........China is a Steam engine on Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends

Why are schools an issue?

They have taken away the history they want and taught their new way of life. 

Close the schools and set the kids in front of CNN.

The Libs will then have the next generation properly indoctrinated as followers.

1 hour ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Why are schools an issue?

They have taken away the history they want and taught their new way of life. 

Close the schools and set the kids in front of CNN.

The Libs will then have the next generation properly indoctrinated as followers.

Education sure isnt about the kids anymore is it? 

If I had a kid that was a junior or senior in HS, I would really consider letting them drop out and just getting a GED and getting into the workforce early, and  getting some money set back to go for secondary education when this crap stops.  What they are getting now is utterly useless.  

4 minutes ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

getting some money set back to go for secondary education when this crap stops. 

The major fear by many is the powers that be dont intend the crap to stop.

A recently completed research study by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in cooperation with the Naval Medical Research Center and published in the New England Journal of Medicine has found that strict quarantine, tightly controlled social distancing, and continuous use of masks did absolutely nothing to contain the spread of COVID-19, and might even have increased its spread.

First, the study used 1,843 Marine volunteers, individuals well trained to follow orders as well as the required procedures. Second, their quarantine took place at Marine facility under the supervision of the military. Both factors meant that the volunteers were going to follow procedures much more correctly than the general public.

Third, no one could enter the study without undergoing 14-days of quarantine beforehand, plus a test to prove they were negative of COVID-19 at the study’s start. The study itself was held in a tightly controlled quarantine campus run by the Marines.

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/points-of-information/new-study-lockdowns-masks-are-useless-and-might-even-increase-covid-19-spread/

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Steve C. said:

I always get a couple colds a year. Usually when the seasons change. 
I haven’t had a cold since a year ago,  fall of 2019.

Who, what, when, where, why, and HOW? 
When the automatic answering service for the Drs. Office says to stay home and isolate, then the news media says hospitals are overflowing, I’m calling BS on this.

11 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

I always get a couple colds a year. Usually when the seasons change. 
I haven’t had a cold since a year ago,  fall of 2019.

Who, what, when, where, why, and HOW? 
When the automatic answering service for the Drs. Office says to stay home and isolate, then the news media says hospitals are overflowing, I’m calling BS on this.

As you, and anyone else capable of reasoned thought, should.

• Thanks 1