Washington State Covid

Washington State Village idiot is losing his mind again. Now all the minions must pay the price. Would someone kindly tell this POS  YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE COVID

3150A256-DBED-470A-9693-F3151AD9FA5C.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Washington State Village idiot is losing his mind again. Now all the minions must pay the price. Would someone kindly tell this POS  YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE COVID  

From: https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/coronavirus-gov-inslee-issues-travel-advisory-urges-public-forego-holiday-gatherings/XIDPHMLVOJAAREQ5YCL75367PU/ "Starting Tuesday, bowling alleys, movie th

Enough liberals got in office I trust nothing.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 806 man said:

What’s up?

8 minutes ago, 806 man said:

Same problem as we have in the People's Republic of Michigan?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

What’s up?

From: https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/coronavirus-gov-inslee-issues-travel-advisory-urges-public-forego-holiday-gatherings/XIDPHMLVOJAAREQ5YCL75367PU/

"Starting Tuesday, bowling alleys, movie theaters, gyms, museums, zoos and aquariums will all be forced to stop any indoor services or activities. Indoor dining at bars and restaurants will stop Wednesday, Nov. 18. Outdoor dining will be allowed, but there can be no more than five people at one table."

Schools, higher education and child care are all exempted in this order and will follow the current guidelines in place. The restrictions also don’t apply to courts or court-related proceedings."

<sarcasm>

Apparently the science says that COVID can differentiate between people gathering in a "higher education" environment and those at "bowling alleys".

Those most be some seriously detailed models that can allow His Royal Majesty to issue such guidance.

</sarcasm>

I wonder if we'll have any restaurants left in business when this is all over.

- Matt

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
8 minutes ago, mrsell said:

From: https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/coronavirus-gov-inslee-issues-travel-advisory-urges-public-forego-holiday-gatherings/XIDPHMLVOJAAREQ5YCL75367PU/

"Starting Tuesday, bowling alleys, movie theaters, gyms, museums, zoos and aquariums will all be forced to stop any indoor services or activities. Indoor dining at bars and restaurants will stop Wednesday, Nov. 18. Outdoor dining will be allowed, but there can be no more than five people at one table."

Schools, higher education and child care are all exempted in this order and will follow the current guidelines in place. The restrictions also don’t apply to courts or court-related proceedings."

<sarcasm>

Apparently the science says that COVID can differentiate between people gathering in a "higher education" environment and those at "bowling alleys".

Those most be some seriously detailed models that can allow His Royal Majesty to issue such guidance.

</sarcasm>

- Matt

Huh, pretty similar to our state but our twist is no in person leaning from High school on up. Order last 3 weeks. I think our limit is 10 people. Funny thing is you can still go to school if you're under the high school age. Another one is they lowered the boom on restaurants again which hasn't been the main source of transmission 

• Sad 2
17 minutes ago, mrsell said:

<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>

- Matt

Big lake bar and grill?

I hope Big Lake Bar and Grill remains in business!

My wife and I like the Conway Pub, too. We're going to have to get some take out from those places to help them stay in business.

- Matt

I would ask you guys to read a blog I get mailed to me, try a read and see what you think, I know it’s kanadian but a lot of outlying stuff is interconnected with the un, who, and now the covid virus and the great reset, the fellows name is Spenser Fernando, I think with the s**t disturber in all of us you would like his writings.

Sad part here is hospitals are NOT filling up.  Period.  Local one is full of BACKLOG from this spring.  3 cv19 patients for 300 plus beds.  Friends wife needed a surgery on some ladyparts.  They did the pre op thing at the U of WA in seattle.  He asked nurse how full since he seen on the news....she cut him off.  We are at 35% and never since march have broke 38% since march and the 1st mandate from DA Fuhrer.  Dont believe AnYTHing she told him.  100% exaggerated media spun situation

Exactly whay the 5 nurses we know say and 3 family Dr.

Hows this for thought?  If its so bad?  Why do we need to test 100s of 1000 of people a day to prove its here?  We dont have to prove the flu and AIDS and the cold exist.   If you need to test this much it must not be very obvious.

Our gov got reelected by seattle 2 weeks ago and every single person i know said this would happen.  He wont let the Legislator meet even.  So he is the Supreme Leader.  It was exposed he pays 165000 a WEEK to have a marketing/ crisis managment firm tell him what to do.  Usurping any state officials.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, redneckhippie said:

Oregon's shutting down for two weeks. I'm fine with it. Hospitals and morgues are filling up all over. All I need to go out for is groceries. 

You should make a few calls and find out if thats true.  They will find one in sime high pop area thats busy and use it in the news.  Even in nyc the the mourge near where the Gov murdered the old folks were packed.  20miles away they were normal I guess.  Everytime we hear hospitals full i text my friends whos wife is head nurse.  Everytime she says its a lie.  No making fun of you buddy.  Just dont worry.  Its not nearly as bad as media says.

• Like 1
Just now, TroyDairy said:

You should make a few calls and find out if thats true.  They will find one in sime high pop area thats busy and use it in the news.  Even in nyc the the mourge near where the Gov murdered the old folks were packed.  20miles away they were normal I guess.  Everytime we hear hospitals full i text my friends whos wife is head nurse.  Everytime she says its a lie

$ per case from Fed govt.  So this wont end till the cashbcows does

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

They gave us our essential worker letters at work on Friday again.

Nobody is going to follow or enforce that BS again, I dont know why they would even try it

17 minutes ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

Nobody is going to follow or enforce that BS again, I dont know why they would even try it

Amazon, Google, Big Tech got their man in.....................You don't think they did it for free did you?  Wonder who's stock will go up will all the little guys are struggling to eat.....................?????

This tells me All i need to know:

The health care workers who attend my church, I think i shook hands with all of them....no mask, one just got over covid, older gal took a bit but is fine now...they say billings hospitals are full but they always are so....do what you want...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mader656 said:

This tells me All i need to know:

The health care workers who attend my church, I think i shook hands with all of them....no mask, one just got over covid, older gal took a bit but is fine now...they say billings hospitals are full but they always are so....do what you want...

One of my cows get sick, I don't truck it to another farm and put it in a basement...................This country has fallen off its rocker.

• Like 2

Here on the left coast it seems the idiocy starts in California and then the governors of Washington and Oregon, not to be outdone, rush to prove they can be just as stupid as the governor of California.  It's like a contest.

By the way we are celebrating Thanksgiving with the family and Christmas too despite the dictates from the dim bulb in Olympia.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Skagit Farmer said:

By the way we are celebrating Thanksgiving with the family and Christmas too despite the dictates from the dim bulb in Olympia.

If I was a resident of your state, I would send him a Merry Christmas card.............Inside in big letters I would have printed............."F YOU!"

I'm curious to see if the State idiot's mandates slow this down with wet season here. Last summer he claimed it was his quick actions of shutting the State down helped control the covid. From what I see when out cruising around people are masked up it's a rare occasion to see people which aren't.  I'm no MD but my WAG is the nicer weather had more to do with slowing the covid down then our idiot.

Out on the island of Fir I farm on the west side and east side a produce stand which also sells ice cream cones on any nice day there will be 50-80 people standing in line waiting for their ice cream cone. Rare to see anyone without a mask on unless munching on something they bought there. People were closer together during summer then now and rates stayed low till now. Being outside on a nice day absorbing the sun is good for the soul and a life saver.

I personally think my old man was right, and he's been dead for over a decade..............These new houses/buildings are built so tight now days, with forced air for heating and cooling.................One persons with it so much as burps inside its drawn through every place inside the system.  It seemed when it was cooler down south and people went outside it went down.............Went back up when it was blazing hot and everyone was in the AC, then it cooled down again and people could get out.  Just my uneducated opinion on it, but considering the information we got from the "Experts" on this, I have probably just as good of chance on being right as they are!  

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

If I was a resident of your state, I would send him a Merry Christmas card.............Inside in big letters I would have printed............."F YOU!"

I would NOT defile a Christmas card like that, but I would do so, by sending a kwanzaa, or ramadan card.

• Like 1