Hey Sandhiller, I think I saw you today

Sold a beef heifer to a guy. He shows up in a Dodge van. Puts a halter on the heifer, gets her in the back of the van,tied her to one of the seat anchors in the floor and drove off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw an article years ago about guy hauling a calves in a Chevette and got arrested for animal cruelty.

I think he didn’t have there seat belts on !!!

• Haha 3

Years ago I went back to Tennessee after a load of cattle. I got back there the night before and got to watch how cattle arrived at the salebarn. Was quite eye opening. Minivans pulling car trailers with calves tied in the middle, you name it and they probably did it. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, lorenzo said:

We’re you hauling cattle ? 7E0DA4EB-6A2E-4387-8432-18E1F950B404.jpeg.40d7a1f7e1e28f3d874cdd06e45c4701.jpeg

Hey ? that’s me 55  years ago ,59 Ford station wagon , haul all our replacement dairy calves home with it 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

Years ago I went back to Tennessee after a load of cattle. I got back there the night before and got to watch how cattle arrived at the salebarn. Was quite eye opening. Minivans pulling car trailers with calves tied in the middle, you name it and they probably did it. 

And your point is...

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, twostepn2001 said:

Just in case the Harley quits, he still has a ride home.....

horse in sidecar.JPG

With the craziness I had the TV on and son had been watching history stuff, and here come some custom motor cycle builders show. All at once they are going to build a trailer to pull, and haul cows in off the road. I don't think it was India but could of been. Cows where milked but they did not eat meat or at least beef. So bull calves were dumped along the road. Were the hero would load the 200 lbs calf into a passenger to hold as they "saved" the skinny little things. So they "improved" the situation by building a trailer to tow with the new motor bike that was donated to third world animal rescue. Making the sidecar picture looking normal.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Nope not me

Gots me a bullrack?

IMG_20201116_072550330.thumb.jpg.be134954c4274b834862237b082fcf4d.jpg

Love these Herb Mignery cartoons.  The IH dealership where I worked gave out calendars with his illustrations on them.  Each one has a pair of eyes somewhere.  Can you find them?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, E160BHM said:

Love these Herb Mignery cartoons.  The IH dealership where I worked gave out calendars with his illustrations on them.  Each one has a pair of eyes somewhere.  Can you find them?

In the “porch light” area of the trailer there appears to be an eyeball.

On the headliner of the semi tractor there appears to be a pair of eyeballs just to the right of the center post.