A little eye magic

23 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

I must be retarded............what ever is supposed to happen is not?  I just see a white spot???

Not working for me either but I saw it on Facebook and it did there. They said look at the nose then look at a ceiling or wall. May work in different lighting. 

• Like 1

The only complaint I have is I can’t see her long enough at once!

I did it three times and couldn't figure it out what was supposed to happen, tried again and saw something and I keep doing it to really see what I was seeing. It’s interesting for sure

• Like 1

For me, she kept moving to the right and up.  And she was in color.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

I would like to see an explanation of how that works in tricking your brain.

...didn't seem to trick my brain, Art.......for me the only trick was Sandhiller  having me peer   myopically  at the 'face' for fifteen seconds ...then realise  how he had successfully  tricked me......:(....sort of like TP was hinting at...sigh

Mike....

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

...didn't seem to trick my brain, Art.......for me the only trick was Sandhiller  having me peer   myopically  at the 'face' for fifteen seconds ...then realise  how he had successfully  tricked me......:(....sort of like TP was hinting at...sigh

Mike....

Not sure what to say to the guys it don't work for. 

As every fairy tale starts with "Once upon a time" and every cowboy story starts with "This ain't no Sh!T"

It works for me, she is a little faded and not there for very long but there is a color image of a pretty girl. 

Now a really ornery person  would put this up

2089027028_hitplay.jpeg.6768801839c7bad27bb78648732b7c7d.jpeg

Me not being an ornery person would never do that. 😋

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Me not being an ornery person would never do that.

OH really is this one of them stories that start out "This ain't no Sh!T>"

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Wes806 said:

OH really is this one of them stories that start out "This ain't no Sh!T>"

That means it is the truth😇

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandhiller said:

Not sure what to say to the guys it don't work for. 

As every fairy tale starts with "Once upon a time" and every cowboy story starts with "This ain't no Sh!T"

It works for me, she is a little faded and not there for very long but there is a color image of a pretty girl. 

Now a really ornery person  would put this up

2089027028_hitplay.jpeg.6768801839c7bad27bb78648732b7c7d.jpeg

Me not being an ornery person would never do that. 😋

......well, sandhiller....joyous news !!!....after my wife left the room....and I had a nice cup of tea   (yeah....tea.......OK  ...not the cup contents you tried to displ.....never mind...)...further   15 second   cross  eyed  stare at your 'teaser'  revealed  a pretty  face......that all to soon vanished   into the Red Power 'bowels'  ...poofed  ???..possibly....and the haughty   image of my wife returned ...to seriously dilute the magic of that fleeting moment.........Such is the lot of the ancient pensioner......

Mike

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, mike newman said:

......well, sandhiller....joyous news !!!....after my wife left the room....and I had a nice cup of tea   (yeah....tea.......OK  ...not the cup contents you tried to displ.....never mind...)...further   15 second   cross  eyed  stare at your 'teaser'  revealed  a pretty  face......that all to soon vanished   into the Red Power 'bowels'  ...poofed  ???..possibly....and the haughty   image of my wife returned ...to seriously dilute the magic of that fleeting moment.........Such is the lot of the ancient pensioner......

Mike

Glad you have vacated the camp of nonbelievers Mike😃

• Haha 1