A peek inside Milwaukee schools

ThirdGenRed

1 hour ago, ejb17 said:

This is the stuff that scares me as my son entered High School this year, be it a private one. College will be a whole other issue in a few years as I can not wrap my head around the agendas they are pushing. Education and creating a work ethic in our youth should be one of our top priorities. Just think, our most prized possesions(our kids) spend more of their awake hours as a youth with teachers than they do with us(parents). Every minute counts, and it goes really fast.

Spend time with them, pay attention to what they are talking about. But you need to start early. My youngest came from kindergarten telling me the rainforest was going to be gone, his teacher said. It was before we had this electronic wonder so got the World book out we did a bit of math. Teacher was full of bull as are all the rest of the sky is falling crowd. I don't know if this helped but he still questions the facts and uses his brain for more than a hat rack and has college education.

4 hours ago, ejb17 said:

College will be a whole other issue in a few years as I can not wrap my head around the agendas they are pushing.

A four year college is not the only place to get higher education.

And the closed minded liberal agenda's of the bigger ones really bother me.

Lot of better smaller schools, trade schools, work study

I know it depends on what your child wants to do as to the direction to go.

Like Ray says, gotta teach the kids to question and think for themselves.

That is not what the liberal profs want. They want an open container to dump their garbage into.

Archived