A peek inside Milwaukee schools

ThirdGenRed

Well, That's what happens when you have a President that is a SOCIAL ORGANIZER. The kids can't spell, add or subtract, or know how to read, write, or speak properly structured sentences, but they can print nice protest posters.

Their parents must be so proud.  I can just see the smiles on the Mom's and Dad's faces when they visit the kids in jail.

This should make anyone with children, who are not being home-schooled, ask "what is going on in the school they attend"? 

It would be wise to always remember just where the teachers ARE being 'educated' at.

I would seriously doubt if the 'teacher' in that video is "proficient", in math, the English language, or anything but Communist ideology.

Thanmks to the gubermet for the no child left behind that is what happens. Taught HVAC at a tech college a few years ago as was told to water it down so more would pass. Did not like watering down safety with electricity. A lot of the trouble was the students showing up for class.

I also need to say there are a lot of really good teachers out there yet and I applaud them for their work even if it is difficult to do some days. My post was taken away when we were not as "profitable" as the college wanted. Still some what teaching but to our staff only and I have my work cut out for me as the quality of new hire is not what it used to be.

The image of the little girl with her fist on the air reminds me of like images of the indoctrination of hitler youth

I pray schools like this in the cities are the exception rather than the rule. But I am also afraid I know the answer is not the one I want.

Those poor kids growing up in such a confused atmosphere of hatred. They were born into this world pure of heart.

4 hours ago, sandhiller said:

The image of the little girl with her fist on the air reminds me of like images of the indoctrination of hitler youth

You got that right. 

It is sad not letting them think for themselves.

What I foresee in the future is when ever they don't get what they want there will be "peaceful" protest  

3 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

You got that right. 

It is sad not letting them think for themselves.

What I foresee in the future is when ever they don't get what they want there will be "peaceful" protest  

Just like this summer’s protests was the “summer of love”..., I wouldn’t have called that love, more hatred to me, but what do I know?

Very sad state of affairs' in many schools.  My wife is out of retirement and long term subbing in small rural school with about 60 kids in K to 6th grade. To make the King (governor) happy to have in class learning needed another teacher to have less kids in a classroom. But some breeders of small humans ( to dumb to be a parent) are scarred and not sending kids. The one kid at home comes and goes as she pleases, saying internet went down. Only trouble is little sister is in the same room at home and never has trouble. In the 3 weeks my wife has been teaching only one of 4 at home have sent any work for her to look at. On one "test" that was sent you can see "mom" wrote about 1/2 the answers. Those in charge told her don't worry about it. Because "mom" was just elected to the school board.

This is as far from a inner city slum as normal people get. Mostly 1 to 5 acre lots with many up to 20 acres for the citydot I am a farmer type people. But this education will be no better, than the inner city. Well maybe a little as some are in class and learning, but at home are more give me ,give me kids in the making. 

2 hours ago, acem said:

I'm confused. Summer of love???

Seattle's mayor predicted that the antifa occupation of part of downtown would come to be known as the summer of love.  Evil idiot.

1 hour ago, ray54 said:

Those in charge told her don't worry about it. Because "mom" was just elected to the school board.

That's gonna REALLY help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Mike

13 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

This should make anyone with children, who are not being home-schooled, ask "what is going on in the school they attend"? 

It would be wise to always remember just where the teachers ARE being 'educated' at.

I would seriously doubt if the 'teacher' in that video is "proficient", in math, the English language, or anything but Communist ideology.

Can't teach or talk about God. A-ok to teach them nothing except brain wash them and turn them into protesters. Nice, Soro's must be proud of his accomplishments ?

37 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Seattle's mayor predicted that the antifa occupation of part of downtown would come to be known as the summer of love.  Evil idiot.

You guys see that in the gutter pipe known as Portland Oregon that one of the biggest proponents of defunding the police department on the City council got into a heated dispute with a Lyft driver. Got heated enough that she called 911 wanting the police there. Should have left her hanging by her ideas.

2 hours ago, 806 man said:

Soro's must be proud of his accomplishments ?

His address in eternity will have a "South" in front of the street number.?

5 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

You just mentioned TWO things that WILL be banned/criminalized, should the worst happen.

That's the reason I bought "bulk" years ago. All you have to do to put a lefty into a panic attack is cut off their WIFI for 2 hours.

This is the stuff that scares me as my son entered High School this year, be it a private one. College will be a whole other issue in a few years as I can not wrap my head around the agendas they are pushing. Education and creating a work ethic in our youth should be one of our top priorities. Just think, our most prized possesions(our kids) spend more of their awake hours as a youth with teachers than they do with us(parents). Every minute counts, and it goes really fast.

Archived