USA made winter cap

3 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

That would be pretty rare. A lot of the “FS” ear flap hats were K Brand also. How about one from “the great pretzel”?  It’s never been out of the house. 

7DA209D9-795B-4F7B-9585-1DADECEE0500.jpeg

03854C15-DC52-44F6-9D1E-9FB4EECC4A6A.jpeg

C80A7E39-976E-414F-A7EC-1D98977CD20D.jpeg

Now that is classic!  They don’t make those anymore!  I had one from the local CO-OP I wore for years when it got cold and I had chores to do.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the USA

Thanks Sandhiller. I ordered one from here https://www.stormykromer.com/our-story/

I like the looks of the waxed one also.  Haven’t ordered anything but I may consider it. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, billonthefarm said:

Now that is classic!  They don’t make those anymore!  I had one from the local CO-OP I wore for years when it got cold and I had chores to do.

Sent you a PM

4 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

How is sizing on the Stormy Kromer?  I ran a soft tape around my dome and came out with 23” which is 7-3/8” on the size chart.  Should I order 1/2” over that or will they stretch some?  I don’t like a real tight fit. Thinking wool one now like this.

9585B6A1-569F-4199-BFC4-3AA5A0EDA2F4.jpeg

I cant tell you about size. I think I ordered a med. I think lg. would've been big. I'm in hopes it will stretch if need be. 

Don't take your hat size for granted. Mine went up when I gained weight. Went back down when I lost. I'm back to a 7 3/8. 

14 hours ago, exSW said:

Don't take your hat size for granted. Mine went up when I gained weight. Went back down when I lost. I'm back to a 7 3/8. 

Sooooo many comments I am holding back here..

Just got my hat and it's to tight and not deep enough. I went by their guidance system but did not work. Guess I will send it back for a bigger one but even then the bill doesn't feel right against my forehead and it may not be deep enough still. That's the problem with ordering online. 

• Like 1

My Kromer came today. Felt a little funny at first. So I wore it around for a while and I got used to it. I got the Rancher with ear flaps. It is warm. They are supposed to be snug so it doesn't blow off your head at 50 mph.

1 hour ago, exSW said:

My Kromer came today. Felt a little funny at first. So I wore it around for a while and I got used to it. I got the Rancher with ear flaps. It is warm. They are supposed to be snug so it doesn't blow off your head at 50 mph.

Mine was too tight. I couldn't get it down very far and earflaps didnt cover my ears. Tried to order some sweat pants last night but they had odd sizes. Sent them a email but never got back. 

My Kromer just shipped today. Ordered it last Thursday.  This one was “The Original”. Went that way because we see cold but it isn’t months of sub zero like some of you lucky gentlemen do. 

A9C8F4C4-1EFC-4768-93A5-379961D75A15.jpeg

• Like 2

My hat was supposed to deliver today. Took them 4/5 days to ship it. Didn’t show up in the mail. Tracking shows that it’s been between Wisconsin and Indianapolis 3 times this week. Still been sitting in STL for two days. But....mail in ballots for the election was a good idea??  They can’t deliver a hat on time and expect me to believe that important documents are safe?  Give me a break...

1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

My hat was supposed to deliver today. Took them 4/5 days to ship it. Didn’t show up in the mail. Tracking shows that it’s been between Wisconsin and Indianapolis 3 times this week. Still been sitting in STL for two days. But....mail in ballots for the election was a good idea??  They can’t deliver a hat on time and expect me to believe that important documents are safe?  Give me a break...

It is Michigan....

Took them a couple days to ship mine.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

Curious to see how many ballots come as packing paper with your hat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Curious to see how many ballots come as packing paper with your hat?

Hat came today in the mail. Only one ballot used for packing. ?  I am impressed by the build quality. I ordered 1/8” over my size according to their chart and it fits nicely. Ear flaps don’t cover my ears all the way but I can deal with that.  Seems like it should be super warm on my rapidly balding dome. The Good Lord must have given me a pretty head since he obviously wants me to show it off more all the time....

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Hat came today in the mail. Only one ballot used for packing. ?  I am impressed by the build quality. I ordered 1/8” over my size according to their chart and it fits nicely. Ear flaps don’t cover my ears all the way but I can deal with that.  Seems like it should be super warm on my rapidly balding dome. The Good Lord must have given me a pretty head since he obviously wants me to show it off more all the time....

Was that one of Trump's lost ones?  Since MTO is in so well with our governor here in PA, I hope he can get me all of the ballots when this is over so I can run them through the tub grinder for bedding..............even the Trump ones not counted will get me started.

17 minutes ago, redneckhippie said:

Cant you guys leave politics out of anything! 

Oops, sorry, didn't even think about it. 

Save it for the side rooms. 

Hat is in hand. ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Ear flaps don’t cover my ears all the way

My first one was small and didnt cover my ears. I sent it back I'm not going to be very happy if a $50 hat doesn't cover my ears. I mean that's why I ordered a hat with earflaps.

16 minutes ago, redneckhippie said:

My first one was small and didnt cover my ears. I sent it back I'm not going to be very happy if a $50 hat doesn't cover my ears. I mean that's why I ordered a hat with earflaps.

Feeling responsible for your bad experience

Honestly don't know if it covers my ears all the way or not

Just know if it's too cold for my black felt I will pull out the Kromer with flaps down and it keeps my whole head warm including ears.

Guess just because I am happy with something don't mean everyone else will be too.

18 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Feeling responsible for your bad experience

Honestly don't know if it covers my ears all the way or not

Just know if it's too cold for my black felt I will pull out the Kromer with flaps down and it keeps my whole head warm including ears.

Guess just because I am happy with something don't mean everyone else will be too.

Its ok, was Trump's fault :lol: