Birthday's (Mike newman)

Happy Birthday mike newman and all others. Hope you enjoy and have a good day and many more to follow. Take care and be safe over there.                                                                                   P.S. Always enjoy your pics from over there. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Driver1 said:

Happy birthday  to Jim and Mike hope you have a great day.

x2

• Thanks 1

I wish you a very happy birthday Mike ol' buddy and all others celebrating today as well. 

My prayers are that today marks the day the world started coming back to it's senses. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Birthday Mike🎂duties of the homestead never go away, hopefully you enjoy a nice meal with family this evening 

• Thanks 1

Happy Birthday Mike ( I enjoy reading your posts) and others celebrating today, hope it treats you well!

• Thanks 1

Thankyou for your kind thoughts,  you blokes..........and if you want a laugh   at my expense......The main gear shift lever in the old 886 lost its circlip that morning......it was raining and I spent several hours pulling the whole caboodle out...seat /seat base/ floor plate etc before being able to disconnect all the linkage's and replace the circlip......then put it all back together again......:(......happy days...or after  awhile crouched in the cab...''happy daze''

A man isn't quite as supple at the horrifying  age I seemed to have attained......as he once was.....

Mike

Happy birthday Mike

And bear this in mind -

There is a "scientific" journal called The Journal of Irreproducable Results which had an article proving that, as you age, time does go faster.

I heard of a similar gearbox problem with a Field Marshall.  Bulk time to get to replace an "8 penny (Oz predecimal type) detent spring

e

• Thanks 1

I knew you would be tending to things but hope I didn’t jinx it😳

Hear you on the aging was outside all day working on derelict snow removal equipment, only -10 but a raw wind out of the north, 20 yrs your junior but it beats the alternative 

• Haha 1