Left the house at 5:15 for a 10 minute drive to the polls, 118 ahead of me.  Line was a minimum of 150 to 200 yards back when I got thru. Lines moved steady though. With all the early voting & absentee ballots, I've never seen anything like this. 

• Like 1

I was 1st in line at our place. 30 behind me in 10 minutes. Never seen more than 5 in 23 yrs voting there. By the time I was done, 5min, you couldn't find a parking place. People pulling in. 

Love it. Felt like a trump rally. Very positive atmosphere 

• Like 3

My wife said she was 3rd in line here, people were behind her.................We normally vote at night but she was "H*ll bent for an Election" so she took her Trump hat and went early.  I will go down after chores tonight with my son, since I am a deplorable chump, we will wear the cow sh*t in too.

• Like 4

I am in PA and it was a good turnout for our area so far

IMG_20201103_105459230.jpg

I will say that I have never been so eager to vote in my life! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if any of the absentee voters are wishing they had waited after all the latest issues with sleepy joe. 

Voted at 7am, there were about a dozen in line before and after I was. That's about usual for that voting location. Probably because of the 67% increase in absentee voting they reported in our area. I'm sure without that, I would have been standing in line a long time.

• Like 1

Vote by mail 2 weeks ago.  First time ever.  Reason why is because our county along with 45 other counties in the state went to “ all mail ballot” due to COVID.  Radio said an hour ago because of early mail voting, our county already had a 84% turnout rate.  Highest by far in our history.

• Like 1

Me and my oldest son took the company vehicle(Gator) down and voted a bit after 3 pm..............I didn't have to wait, but it was a constant stream of people in and out, and the parking lot had a number of cars in it, which doesn't happen most of the time.  I guess I felt special, the locals said everyone in my family voted but me :lol:, but we got it done.  The sign in book page where our names were was full other than mine being blank, which was filled too............I would guess the turn out was really good but don't know that as fact.

• Like 2

I couldn't find my driver's license! I can't vote in Arkansas without it...

I found it at a store I wrote a check a few days ago.

When I got to the pentecostal church there was one person in line ahead of me. He was 80 and didn't understand the technology so it took a while.

I was still in and out in 15 minutes.

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1

Tried to vote early but our polling place had been combined with 2 others and they were busy. Got it done after work but I am worried about how this will end up. Not that we have a fantastic option either way but if they vote like they parked we are so screwed .

• Like 1