Would appreciate a little prayer for my wife

Sorry to hear about your wife.   Prayers sent for all involved. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met my wife when I was 30. Never in the hospital much in my life before that. Since we have been married I know I have been to a 1000 dr appts with her and the kids. Not counting the 1000s she went

Thanks you guys for the thoughts and prayers. Wife is feeling better will know more later this week

My wife has a genetic pancreas disorder. She has struggled all her life with pain and health problems. She manages though extremely well. The last couple months her pancreas and liver have been bother

Dale,

Sorry for what you and your wife are going through.

we wish you the best and she and your family will be in our prayers.

btw we are here to support you never be afraid to “vent “as as you say ,to us  , we all have are trying times.

tony

• Like 1

Prayers sent

She HAS to be an extremely strong woman to endure all this Dale. 

Not to dismiss your endurance though.

We often fail to see our blessings.

Allow me to offer a prayer for her comfort and your strength.

Vent/scream/throw stuff all you want. 

• Like 1

Thanks you guys for the kind words and prayers. She got out of hospital on Tuesday but we go to a cardiologist 150 miles away on Friday to see about getting her heart back into rhythm.  Covid is spreading rapidly here in North Dakota. It is not to be taken lightly. The. Hospital was full of sick people to the point of not being able to care for some if they came in. We live in small town of 2800 people. Monday was town council monthly meeting. The local doctors and hospital administrator met with council and pleaded with them to warrant a mask mandate. They mentioned my wife not by name. They told council if everyone wore a mask into stores it would lessen infection rate by 50%. They would be able to handle the crisis at that rate. They used my wife as example. She needed to be transferred out as they are not a cardiac care hospital. Every major hospital in the state didn’t have room for any more patients. Their words to council was to get people to wear masks into stores and when out. Because when the next person with life threatening problems comes in they won’t be able to treat them . Hospitals are running out of workers and equipment supplies to treat patients.

If possible you could get her into the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD.

They only do heart work there so no Covid.

This is a top notch place with Doctors that could be at the Mayo Clinic.

They put me back together and I cannot sing their praises enough.

A first rate facility.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

If possible you could get her into the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD.

They only do heart work there so no Covid.

This is a top notch place with Doctors that could be at the Mayo Clinic.

They put me back together and I cannot sing their praises enough.

A first rate facility.

She is going to a Sanford facility in Bismarck. If not they would send her back to her team of doctors in Minnesota 

Im still keeping you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. 2020 is a horrible time to be sick...