Ok now Clint Eastwood

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geesh it was a joke Jake! i didn't even get a smiley

Revenge of the Creature. Weird ass move.  the old indian was a riot. “All I got is this piece of rock candy, but it’s not for eating, it’s for looking thru “

Over all I think this was the result of some of his best work. 

Posted Images

Wasnt Rawhide some early stuff of his?  I didn’t search it, just going off memory. 

Favorite Eastwood flicks are:

Two Mules for Sister Sara

The Outlaw Josey Whales

Kellys Hero’s 

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Wasnt Rawhide some early stuff of his?  I didn’t search it, just going off memory. 

Favorite Eastwood flicks are:

Two Mules for Sister Sara

The Outlaw Josey Whales

Kellys Hero’s 

I gotta agree for the most part. Gotta add:

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Rick

• Like 5

ln one of the really early Gunsmoke shows, Clint Eastwood was VERY young punk gunslinger threatening a lot of people but when he had to face Matt Dillon he turned tail and ran. He was also in some other early westerns like Have Gun Will Travel, Trackdown and Wanted: Dead Or Alive before he did Rawhide.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Rowdy (Yates?) was his character, ramrod for the outfit, can picture the bosses face but can't think of his name, maybe same guy played "Jess" on the series Laramie???

Good show, watched it all the time long long ago

2 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Over all I think this was the result of some of his best work. 

FD01ACD9-12DA-45AF-A17F-E06FFCF43A2C.jpeg.0c723d467b9c83b51f0e54b03abee248.jpeg

Whoa, hey, where'd she come from. I remember Clint's wife as pretty but his daughter yowza?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Frank H said:

My favorite Eastwood flick is Pale Rider, followed by the Outlaw Josey Wales

Pale Rider. 

Sidney Penny, hauntingly beautiful...............Preeeeeecherrrrrrrrrrrr

1274437408_paleridersid.jpg.88fa735f8f3df457766c1a31e4f3783a.jpg

The old indian in The Outlaw Josie Wales just cracks me up every time

227972001_palerideroldindian.jpg.a8a89b67b341bfbbae89fcbf1968af4c.jpg

• Like 5

Saw him on a very early Maverick the other day.

"Hang 'em High" is my favorite Eastwood film.

• Like 3

....High Plains Drifter....was a strange  bleak, almost disturbing film from  Clint  .......to my mind his great legacy will be in the films he had acted and directed  .....and of course when Daughter and I went through Jackson Hole in Wyoming , she was delighted to see the ''archway ''   of deer antlers , where Clint had  a scrap with somebody in his "Every which way "' films.....

Mike

• Like 1

I got meet Clint Eastwood in person while he was making the movie Bridges of Madison County. He would flying into the Des Moines airport at our FBO. Got to carry just bags and other stuff he had. Even got to carry his little daughter Francesca off the plane. He was a awesome guy. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Colaguy said:

I got meet Clint Eastwood in person while he was making the movie Bridges of Madison County. He would flying into the Des Moines airport at our FBO. Got to carry just bags and other stuff he had. Even got to carry his little daughter Francesca off the plane. He was a awesome guy. 

A few years ago,he was making a movie  here in Alberta ,Canada.He had his own helicopter ,and one of our company instructor pilots ,got to fly him around for several days in his own machine .He said Clint was a great guy.The rest of us were pretty envious ;would have been a great job.

• Like 1