One good thing about 2020

AC/DC released some new music last week and a video to go with it. I've been hearing the song " shot in the dark" on the radio and it sounds good. Check it out if that's your into good rock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, Farmall Nut said:

Great to see the old guys still got it!!

Finally, someone replied! I was starting to think there were no ac/dc fans here. The first couple times I heard the song I thought, meh, it sounds like ac/dc. After a while the song grows on you, I like it.

• Like 2

Listened to it 2 times. second time it did its job. made me think of younger years and happy times! thats what I look  to music to do . As the Doobie Brothers once sang  Music is the doctor of my soul

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Cmon, I just saw the thread so I’m sorry! great song, Brian is back in the fold after the hearing problems. Bon Scott what a player, to bad, jr and I went to see them in the early 90’s ears rang for three days, da coop de grassy for me is angus, old guys? maybe, but rock on til ya can’t no more.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, lightninboy said:

AC/DC music seems like the perfect music to shingle to. In fact, did you ever see a roofing crew with a jobsite stereo that didn't play AC/DC sooner or later?

It took me a minute to relate, I've had shingles and the last thing I wanted to do was boogie. But roofing on a hot summer day, always reminds me of shawshank, minus the guards, but I do remember one job where the guys wife reminded me of aunt bee the warden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As they say nowadays "I like me some AC-DC"

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, MTO said:

Ex employee claimed Shook me all night long was about...nevermind. 

Got me to listening closer.

Could be.

Quite a few AC-DC songs have a double meaning (But they are ALL at their best when played LOUD!)

Girls Got Rythym

Big Balls

Even ACDC has a double meaning.

When Eddie van Halen passed, I did not even go to YouTube to listen to his music, but when this topic was posted, I went and listened to several classic AC DC tunes.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

Quite a few AC-DC songs have a double meaning (But they are ALL at their best when played LOUD!)

Girls Got Rythym

Big Balls

When Eddie van Halen passed, I did not even go to YouTube to listen to his music, but when this topic was posted, I went and listened to several classic AC DC tunes.

That’s where I got the playback just now also, good choices on some threads there.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Poorboy said:

I mean seriously who doesn't like AC/DC!!!😂😂😂 Jesse

Yes, I mean after all rock and roll ain't noise pollution ....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

Girls Got Rythym

Big Balls

Loud and Repeatedly!!! 

• Like 2

One of my favorite bands of all time. Wore out a Back in  Black album on CD. I bet I listened to AC/DC Live on tape every day on my way to high school.

Did you know it’s a proven fact when mudding that AC/DC gives you 15 extra horsepower?  Shoot to Thrill still gets me fired up....dang it.....I’m going to go do some burn outs, I’ll be back.....might be a while if I can get the tires rolling in Maximum Overdrive....😈

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
13 hours ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

AC/DC released some new music last week and a video to go with it. I've been hearing the song " shot in the dark" on the radio and it sounds good. Check it out if that's your into good rock.

........gasp........I am almost at breaking point......first Lorenzo's     choice of Western  film...now this....:blink:

....I am finished with the  Coffee Shop   for  the moment....just so....depressing........:ph34r:

Mike

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

heres a couple comments off Youtube on the new tune.LOL

Strippers rejoicing all over the world..new material to dance to on the pole

I used to be a fan, but after hearing this masterpiece, I'm a whole air conditioner

Mike I would like to dedicate the next song to you 😁little trivia, Bon Scott played drums on Have a Drink on Me. they were working on it before his death and he liked playing drums. very ironic wouldn't you say?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, hillman said:

Strippers rejoicing all over the world..new material to dance to on the pole

Ah, yes, tittie dancers (and sometimes more) and GOOD music!  Lots of good times and memorable stories.

Lil' Abner's-Austin TX

Wolfy's-Corpus Christi

The Underground-San Antonio

The Other Place-Pharr, TX

The B**by Trap-Edinburg, TX

Some Place *(Can't Remember it's name) Out in the boonies NW of Kalkaska, MI.

• Like 2

I think it was Malcolm who tired of the “soft” music and just wanted rock and roll and nothing else, and yes he is missed, I’ll never forget the first time I heard and saw them and rockin little guy in the eton uniform blew me away, great memories.

• Like 1