Trying a few working IH pics

Always nice to see the 'ol red iron still earning it's keep after all these years. 

No bells and whistles, computers or DEF, just go to work and get the job done. 

Nice pics, thanks for sharing with us🤠

• Like 3

Nice pictures. Something about the 86 pulling the round baler makes it look like it’s going about 85mph 😊. I don’t mean that to sound as a jab of any kind. I like it. 

• Like 3

Thanks guys! They sure all earn their keep here but they are good and reliable. My grandad bought the 986 new so our family has put all of its 11,000 hours on.

The rakes are a 960 and 970. They do a great job. It’s gets tricky running them in terraces though when they start pointing out in the middle. I’ll add more pics when I get the chance!-Ryan

4 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Nice pictures. Something about the 86 pulling the round baler makes it look like it’s going about 85mph 😊. I don’t mean that to sound as a jab of any kind. I like it. 

I think it's because every 86 series I've seen has the exhaust bent back toward the cab. Just makes it look fast like that.

6 hours ago, Jesse in WI said:

I think it's because every 86 series I've seen has the exhaust bent back toward the cab. Just makes it look fast like that.

That’s only because the rain flap catches soooooo much wind at high speed it bends the stack 😉😁