1947 TD14 Dozer drive clutch and pressure plate problems

Poorboy

Glad you got it apart, now you have to figure out what to do. Good luck!

DWF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hardtail said:

Parts look in good shape, glad you succeeded with no damages

Big stack thinks it’s a kitty...lol

How deep is the pond?

Lol. The stack always makes me laugh old one gone how about a stove pipe???it works 20 plus years now. The pond is probably 8 to 10 ft in middle depending on how wet it's been. It was actually dug with friends kitty cat. But was there because later the spill way was laid out wrong. Used flower pot to fix the bank where it was trying to cut through and that's where she resides.     

5877-5.jpg.bfa43451742de66b22504e318cdecf3d.jpg5877-4.jpg.3d7a48b899a51f892e2bbbe835771ed0.jpg

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Look what was hiding under the blade. We must have walked all  around it all day. Thank the Lord no one got bit. Took it out with one throw with a small hammer right behind the head. Copperhead.

JesseScreenshot_20210823-002921.thumb.png.c2f9e49768a367edd830e90f7902f788.png

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2021 at 5:43 AM, hardtail said:

Great news, glad we got no venomous stuff in the North 

Couple of days later. 10 rattlers and a button. The ole man is still pretty good with a rock. Lol 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210828-204348.thumb.png.b3a9b1059fb12f6102fe22c50165658e.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Poorboy said:

10 rattlers and a button

Thank you for ridding the planet of those slithering beasts ! And I'm sure the pups are a little safer in their travels now

Have fun on old Flowerpot , Enjoying your adventures and thanks for posting

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am to old to attack a big snake with a short handled shovel like you have. I even got a straight bladed shovel on my Gator just to wake snakes better. Last one with a curved blade got off in the big weeds. It had a big gash on the hind end but was moving to fast for me.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 10:27 PM, ray54 said:

I am to old to attack a big snake with a short handled shovel like you have. I even got a straight bladed shovel on my Gator just to wake snakes better. Last one with a curved blade got off in the big weeds. It had a big gash on the hind end but was moving to fast for me.

The only reason that short shovel was used is because it was pinned under the tractor wheel. Lol.                Jesse

I just thought I would share some pics of FlowerPot doing some work today. I also got popped by a Yellow Jacket today. My cousin got hit 5 times. Them things are mean. Me and Flowerpot stay away from them the rest of the day. Thanks. Jesse

received_566949737891093.jpeg

received_262862742417127.jpeg

received_289508886056207.jpeg

received_396530571931063.jpeg

received_2951636871817606.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 4:41 AM, Ian Beale said:

Recipe for inadvertent encounters with wild bees here is - if you have a blower fan get down in the hot airstream

Sorry. I'm not following. You talking about blower on the dozer or adding one to it? Thanks. Jesse

1 minute ago, Poorboy said:

Sorry. I'm not following. You talking about blower on the dozer or adding one to it? Thanks. Jesse

A blower fan blows the hot air forward through the radiator so you can stand in the hot air and hope the bees don't like it

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 4:15 AM, TN Hillbilly said:

That is a good looking 14!

Thank you. It gets the job done. We also have a 2 exhaust stacker td18. It needs steering clutches put in. We want to get it fixed son but it has been put on the back burner for a several years now. But going to one day😜😜😜. Thanks. Jesse

1 minute ago, Ian Beale said:

A blower fan blows the hot air forward through the radiator so you can stand in the hot air and hope the bees don't like it

Ok I follow now. But this one still has the original one. Blows towards the rear. Now our skidder is that way. It was the heater in the winter time during break times 🤣🤣🤣. Jesse